Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Currently I am a 2013 alumni. This school is not involved and not intrested in helping the students academically. Fights happen a lot after school and they're not taken care of. Counselors and school adminstrators don't do a good job when it comes to addressing them. Bullying does happen a lot here and it's not being taken care of. Teachers don't teach good and blame the students anyway when they're trying. Do not come here since it is unsafe and not a good learning environment to be in.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers are not very involved and some of them have really bad attitudes. I had a fellow classmate tell me that one of the teachers is racist and when I ended up having that teacher for my 8th period, she didn't like me. Another thing is that the teachers do not teach good and they blame us for not having a good work ethetic. One of my teachers from 8th grade would tell my parents that I do not have a good work ethetic when the truth is that I don't understand anything she taught us. The teachers here also don't care about bullying.

This is a terrible school. Security turns a blind eye to bullying & inappropriate clothing. SOME of the teachers exhibit bully-like behavior and are unapproachable. PE teacher sits in his office and has a student lead the class. The principal is a joke. She is rarely available, my children have never seen her walking the corridors. I can't think of a redeeming quality. We are moving out of district to avoid sending our children there.

This is the only public middle school where I have seen them trying to get the kids involved with STEM. Theirs extra curricular science programs are spectacular!

I am currently a student at RMS and I love it here! All the teachers bring fun and laughter to learning, especially the after school programs like robotics and science Olympiad that not only bring fun competition but make us think about what is going around in our world and what we could do to fix problems. In the 6th grade I was in Berkeley last year I was in Stanford and this year I'm in Georgetown I love all my teachers so much ! Sometimes it is hard to find a favorite teacher but my avid teacher this year is by far my favorite she is always there for me and all her students even for kids she doesn't have whenever I need to talk she listens and gives me great advise I'm gonna miss her so much!:( so if you are a parent reading this send your child to will roger middle school not Jane adams

My child attends Rogers Middle School. I find the academic program outstanding and the administration actively involved with students and parents. My child is eager to attend school each day and is offered many opportunities especially the after school program and the science programs. I feel Rogers Middle school is a great academic environment for my child.

my child just went to this school last year for 6th grade and there is very poor maner and the teachers not really seem to care about my childs edication and is not very safe i transfered my son to jane addams because i didnt not want my son in a bad envionment

I am currently a student of RMS, and I feel that it's the best school ever! I'm in Team Harvard and all my classes are honors! I feel a lot of freedom even though I know I'm being checked. It's really fun! Great activities and the best teachers ever.... they even have great lunch food, lol. Every kid here has a GREAT sense of style, and no one this year has a GPA lower than 2.5, but mine stands at 3.9! So if you're reading this.... to answer your question if you're a parent, bring your child to this school. Very safe and very friendly. Your child will definitely like/love this school. Your child will learn a lot.... bring your child to this school!

It's a great school with not only great academics but great sports, & after school programs... With a staff who loves children & will help your child & leave no one behind...

This is an awesome school!Great teachers good communication not to mention that they have just fixed the cafeteria!There are teams [im was in Stanford and in in Berkley]!!I had a 3.2 there are hardly any kids lower than a 2.4!!The teachers do the best they can in teaching.Its a very safe school!

Last modified Will Rogers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.