Lawndale, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 07, 2013
This is the only public middle school where I have seen them trying to get the kids involved with STEM. Theirs extra curricular science programs are spectacular!

Posted December 22, 2012
I am currently a student at RMS and I love it here! All the teachers bring fun and laughter to learning, especially the after school programs like robotics and science Olympiad that not only bring fun competition but make us think about what is going around in our world and what we could do to fix problems. In the 6th grade I was in Berkeley last year I was in Stanford and this year I'm in Georgetown I love all my teachers so much ! Sometimes it is hard to find a favorite teacher but my avid teacher this year is by far my favorite she is always there for me and all her students even for kids she doesn't have whenever I need to talk she listens and gives me great advise I'm gonna miss her so much!:( so if you are a parent reading this send your child to will roger middle school not Jane adams

Posted May 10, 2010
My child attends Rogers Middle School. I find the academic program outstanding and the administration actively involved with students and parents. My child is eager to attend school each day and is offered many opportunities especially the after school program and the science programs. I feel Rogers Middle school is a great academic environment for my child.

Will Rogers Middle School 1

Posted March 28, 2010
my child just went to this school last year for 6th grade and there is very poor maner and the teachers not really seem to care about my childs edication and is not very safe i transfered my son to jane addams because i didnt not want my son in a bad envionment

Posted January 04, 2010

Posted December 22, 2009

Posted October 14, 2009

Posted September 13, 2009

Posted September 09, 2009
I am currently a student of RMS, and I feel that it's the best school ever! I'm in Team Harvard and all my classes are honors! I feel a lot of freedom even though I know I'm being checked. It's really fun! Great activities and the best teachers ever.... they even have great lunch food, lol. Every kid here has a GREAT sense of style, and no one this year has a GPA lower than 2.5, but mine stands at 3.9! So if you're reading this.... to answer your question if you're a parent, bring your child to this school. Very safe and very friendly. Your child will definitely like/love this school. Your child will learn a lot.... bring your child to this school!

Posted August 20, 2009
It's a great school with not only great academics but great sports, & after school programs... With a staff who loves children & will help your child & leave no one behind...

Will Rogers Middle School
4110 West 154th Street, Lawndale, CA  90260
Last modified Will Rogers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Will Rogers Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top