Le Grand, CA

Le Grand Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2010
One of the best schools my children have been to.. The teachers are wonderful and will fully work with parents. I liked that they were very welcoming to let me visit and walk my chilren to class and to check to see how my children were doing in the week. If I asked for help it was givin. They have an awesome after school program and the ladies that run it do a great job. The office staff is wonderful!

Le Grand Elementary School

Posted January 04, 2008
I love Le Grand Elementary. It's an awesome school. The teachers are great with the kids!

Le Grand Elementary School 1

Posted February 13, 2004
Teachers do nothing about fights and harassment. Terrible selection of classes.

Le Grand Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2003
We are a small school with a family feeling. Our teachers and staff are dedicated to servicing our students and providing the skills they need for success. Our small school competes with much larger schools in the annual County pentathalon and do very well, usually placing 1st or 2nd.

Le Grand Elementary School
13071 East Le Grand Road, Le Grand, CA  95333
Last modified Le Grand Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Le Grand Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top