Lebec, CA

Frazier Mountain High School 5

Posted August 13, 2014
Our sports program is consistently competing at the State level. Last year our Girls Volleyball team went all the way to state competition. We are small but we compete with the best in state.

Frazier Mountain High School 2

Posted January 26, 2014
I graduated from here in 2013. More electives and Advanced Placement classes are needed to make this school more academically competitive Also, teacher quality is a major issue. FMHS doesn't send many kids to 4 year colleges { 20 to 25% each year }, I transfered to Hart High School in the Santa Clarita Valley for my junior year before returning to FMHS due to transportation costs, and the difference in academic quality was an eye- opner for me. Athletic success is rare, mostly because many of the coaches lack a solid background in coaching at the high school level. A sports website like Maxpreps, would show the mostly poor history of this school's sport's teams. For my part, I competed in cross country running and track by myself, because the school would not support the creation of an official team for either sport. I am currently at Santa Barbara City College which is a great school, but I had orginally hoped to attend a 4 year university right and compete in collegiate running on scholarship, but I lacked a coacj to guide me and due to FMHS's poor academic quality, I have to take a lot of remedial classes to strengthen my academic foundation.

Frazier Mountain High School 4

Posted September 20, 2013
I'm a senior at FMHS and I think it's a lovely place. You're gonna meet people and be friends with almost half the school. And you get really close to other students. It's a small town, you can't expect this to be a 5 star school. But it's great

Frazier Mountain High School 4

Posted May 03, 2013
I'd point out to parents and students reading these reviews that the newest one, before this, is three years old. There have been major changes at the high school, including a new principal. Miraculously, the sports teams are also taking multiple league championships. That is because parents are involved in coaching and intermural transportation. The school spirit has improved markedly.

Frazier Mountain High School 1

Posted January 27, 2010
i was a student of FMHS for half a year. However i had 3 syblings that went there for many years combined. The highschool was decent to start with, but has just been falling apart. there are some teachers there that actually really care about the student, and even more teachers that do not. the only elective that was offered for me was art 1 however there were indeed a lot of afterschool activities that students could do, such as: drumline, drama, frisbee and many more.

Frazier Mountain High School 3

Posted December 31, 2009

Frazier Mountain High School 2

Posted September 05, 2009

Frazier Mountain High School 0

Posted June 29, 2009
Poor parent involvement, administratian not open to parents. Dissatisfied students and parents

Frazier Mountain High School 5

Posted January 20, 2009
Its a fun school and the fact that everyone knows each other makes you feel like yourself

Frazier Mountain High School 1

Posted January 14, 2009
I graduated from FMHS in 2005, I am now a senior at a Califonia State University. I thought this was a bad school when I attended and it's only gotten worse. If I could give this school no stars, I would. Very few teachers genuinley care about their students and/or can actually teach. I can think of only three teachers from this school that I truly respect, and at least two of them have moved on. There are also very few extracurricular courses available and those that are offered are horrible. (Have you ever heard of a music teacher that doesn't read music?) Welcome to Frazier Park- I'd run!

Frazier Mountain High School
700 Falcon Way, Lebec, CA  93243
Last modified Frazier Mountain High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frazier Mountain High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top