Lemon Grove, CA
Before care: Yes

Monterey Heights Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2014
This school personal does nothing when it comes to bulling im so tired of my kids always coming home crying asking to go back to their old school. i regret so much moving them from schools. my fifth grader drooped his grades drastically.

Monterey Heights Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2011
Monterey Heights is a great school. The sixth grade teaching team is excellent. They have a great rapport with the students and my son greatly enjoyed school because of these two outstanding teachers. They do a great job of motivating students to learn and strive to do their best.

Posted December 08, 2010
I attended MH, now my 2 daughters go to this wonderful school. The teachers are awesome and the principal is great. There is no better elementary school around

Posted May 17, 2010
and we WILL get over 800 on Cst test scores no matter how much you don't believe it Mrs. Cole

Posted May 14, 2010
Monterey Heights has passionate teachers. They absolutely love what they do & it transmits through the students. Since enrolling my 4 children there, they improved so much they no longer needed esl classes and got approved to the Gate program. My kids never want to be absent. Now that speaks for itself!

Posted April 27, 2010
I have grandchildren that attend this school and they really enjoy it!!! This is one of the best schools in the district...Go for the Gold!!!!

Posted April 26, 2010
All 3 of my children attended Monterey Heights, now 2 of my grandkids attend there. The teachers are wonderful!

Posted April 26, 2010
We love this school, all the teachers, and the administration. No matter what the issue, grade level, or ability, Monterey Heights is the only choice for our family.

Posted April 26, 2010
Monterey Heights is representative of what every parent is looking for from a school. My brother, sisters and I all attended the school. The teachers, administration and support staff are fantastic.

Posted April 26, 2010
I like it because you feel like u and your kids are in home. All the teachers and principal make you feelthat way. I have my two kids there and we all happy.

Monterey Heights Elementary School
7550 Canton Drive, Lemon Grove, CA  91945
Last modified Monterey Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monterey Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top