Posted September 10, 2013
This is my 15 year at LHS and it has been amazing. I have wonderful students and when I need something or have a question the staff is always there to help. My students are well behaved and respectable. I enjoy coming to work every day. Any school can improve on things and it would be nice to have more computers or iPads for students.

Lemoore High School 1

Posted October 26, 2009

Lemoore High School 0

Posted April 07, 2009
I am not a parent but an alumni of this school. In my years I was involved in t Band and Drama programs. The teachers that I had in these areas; I had most of my years. Teachers like Kathy Palermo, David Shinn, and Shaun McElhaney. These people taught me about life and they have made me the sucessful person I am today, and will be later in life. Their dedication and interest in my life went far and above expectation. If I ever had a problem they were there. This is just a representaion of how most if not all Lemoore High teachers conduct themselves with their students. I hope to display these charactoristics and untilize them as a teacher.

Posted March 29, 2009

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted October 31, 2008

Posted October 10, 2007

Posted September 22, 2007

Lemoore High School 2

Posted May 07, 2007
I feel Lemoore High School needs a lot improvement. They should not give home. They should count days kids are absent and not classes. They should start from Freshmen until Senior teaching these kids things that will help to get a job in the real world such as trades or training to do a trade unless the kid wants to go on to a four year college. They should not have a Senior interview that in my opinion is just a waste of time.

Posted May 06, 2007
The academic programs offered at Lemoore High School are substantial. There are numerous ways for the students to advanced their knowledge and better prepare themselves for life. My son plays football, wrestles, plays soccer, and runs track and also is in every AP class that is available. He maintains a 4.0 GPA. The consistent argument of how much spending is being used for sports is often inaccurate with the amount of money that goes towards the sports programs. For instance, the only reason football can have all of the things they have now is due to three annual fundraisers that every player in the program, usually around 160-180 people, must participate in. The counselors and teachers at the school could definitely be doing a better job though. I do not receive many calls or e-mails concerning my son and I do not feel that he receives enough guidance from them.

Lemoore High School
101 East Bush Street, Lemoore, CA  93245
Last modified Lemoore High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lemoore High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top