Public charter
Lemoore, CA

Posted October 07, 2013
My son started with this school when it was first founded and graduated in '09. Now my daughter is a junior. As a parent I could not be more pleased with the opportunities and education my children have received. The teachers genuinely care about the students and help each student to achieve, as well as being able to relate to them. You could not ask for a better principal than Dr. Rosa. This school also does not have issues that most other schools have since the students are very tolerant. I would not have sent my children to any other school. Students can receive an AA/AS the same month they graduate from high school. It truly is a great school.

Posted October 09, 2012
I have had two kids in this school...Dr. Rosa is a phenominal principal. His entire staff work with the kids and the parents so that everyone achieves success. A military town...they are also sensitive to the kids' needs and time with a returning parent. Could not ask for a better school! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!

Posted May 20, 2012
I have 2 kids getting ready to finish up their freshman year here and I couldn't be happier with the education they are receiving from an amazing staff. I'm excited to know that they will graduate from such a great school.

Posted May 25, 2010
Excellent and dedicated Principal who has developed a truly an amazing school with dedicated teachers and great students!

Posted February 26, 2010
It's really a good school. I have better grades, and get more one on one with the teacher then in a normal high school.

Posted July 03, 2009
I am the parent of a ninth grader who just completed their first year at Lemoore Middle College High School. It was, by far, the best decision I ever made as a parent for my son. This school does not have any of the issues my son would face at Lemoore High or Hanford High. The teachers are great and responsive and the principal is very helpful and caring. My son was releuctant at first and I gave him the option at the end of the year as to whether he wanted to attend the bigger school. He said, 'No way, I love it here.' Keep up the good work!

Posted May 25, 2009
i am about to finish up my junior year at LMCHS, i went to a traditional high school for two years, and i found the atmosphere at LMCHS to be much more friendly, not to mention less gang activity. I havent had one problem at this school. Its a big step up from a traditional high school because you have to maintain both college and high school grades, but in the long run, i can see it to be worth it. i would recomend anyone to try this school, you just have to be focused on what you want, and stride for it.

Lemoore Middle College High School 0

Posted October 31, 2008
This school is great. I think I made the best choice by choosing this school over LHS.

Lemoore Middle College High School 4

Posted October 24, 2008

Posted December 05, 2007

Lemoore Middle College High School
555 College Avenue, Lemoore, CA  93245
Last modified Lemoore Middle College High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lemoore Middle College High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top