K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 24, 2013
My husband attended and graduated from KCS and we now send our son to the elementary school. We love the environment, the staff, and the students. Our son is shown love by the staff and is receiving a great education. He has stuggled academically in the past and was given the extra time and attention he needed and has now made huge improvements. We know and appreciate the staff members at all levels (not just elementary), and are excited that he can stay at Kings for all of his schooling. We wouldn't want him at any other school.

Posted May 26, 2013
Kings Christian School offered a safe, loving environment while our children grew both academically and spiritually. All three of our children have now graduated and gone on to Universities and been very successful because of the education and solid Christian foundation they received at Kings Christian. The teachers and staff actually care about each student and their families as if they were family. Kings Christian is an amazing school and without hesitation if I had it to do over I would send my children there again.

Kings Christian 4

Posted May 16, 2013
As parents we wanted our children to have the opportunity to get a good solid education in an environment that promoted God, self worth, discipline, and respect . Our children had been at another private school until the oldest reached the 8th grade. We visited the campus and were impressed with the respect we and our children were shown not only by staff but by the students. While attending KCS we saw our children grow academically and spiritually. They participated in several sports and enjoyed the successes there also. The teachers genuinely care and are willing to give of their time for the students. We appreciated that the teachers prayed for and with our children. The administration is solid standing on Biblical principals. Rules are explained, students and parents sign that they agree to the rules and the rules are enforced. Parents are encouraged to get involved with their children's and the school's activities. After having our children attend and graduate from KCS, would we send them there if we had it to do over? Absolutely! Regarding academics, one of our children attends a major university and is on the Deans list. Is KCS perfect, no but nothing short of God is.

Kings Christian 2

Posted May 03, 2013
My brothers and I have gone here for two years and my mom is a teacher there. Let's start with the good: it is small, so since I have been here I have felt like part of a family. I am currently in 8th grade, and I talk to almost everyone from 5th to 8th grade everyday! I mean the 7th grade is 8 boys and that's it! I feel like the whole school is one big family! They invite you in immediately and teachers are concerned about you. Now for the cons: Not many students act like Christians, the children are very perverted with a few exceptions, I have only heard about five of the 23 junior high children not cuss. Because the school is so small, teachers do cross the line sometimes. I have had many students in my class get terrible grades, and my teacher called their parents saying to ground them. Another bad thing is there is quite a bit of cheating in high school and every teacher is aware! Also, some people in highschool do drugs, and teachers are also aware! There is quite a few more cons, and in general I wouldn't suggest the school for 7th-12th grade. Anything younger grade has none of the before issues though. Most older students wouldn't set an example for your child.

Kings Christian 2

Posted April 20, 2013
Sending my child to this school was a mistake. The teacher was extremely unorganized and used very poor teaching techniques. The school offered no additional academic events, i.e.. science fair, book fair, music or art. The basics were barely covered. California history was eliminated from the 4th grade curriculum. We refer to our year at KCS as "the lost year," and we deeply regret sending our son to this school. I supposed the environment was better than public school, but only slightly. No parent teacher club. School administration doesn't seem to care if parents are satisfied with the school. I was unable to meet with the administrator at any time over the course of the year. If there was even one other private Christian School in town, they would have difficulty keeping their doors open.

Posted January 23, 2013
Kings Christian School is more than a school, it is a family. The staff are educated, caring, and attentive to the needs of the students. I am both an alumni and parent of three KCS students and would not put my children in any other school. The school is committed to providing high quality education that goes beyond the standard requirements, teaching character and setting wonderful examples of Christ in the classroom. Keep it up Kings!

Posted October 05, 2012
I love the staff here, the Principal and Fran, and staff r awesome, a god send to me and my daughter. I had a tough situation and they really came through for us. I love the smaller classes, the one on one care. There are lots of extra activities for the kids. And the students were such a pleasure to ne around!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Kings Christian 1

Posted July 09, 2012
My chid has gone to this school for 3 yrs. and i have been shocked about how this school has been run, they interfer in ways u never expect a Christian school to be involved in, rumors and passing judgement on parents they don't even know, if ur not in with the office staff or know the teachers, well beware. This school is not what a Christian school should be and i pray they wake up and smell the way they show them selfs to be.

Posted June 16, 2011
I attended and graduated from kings and it was the best thing that has ever happened for me. I learned so much more than math and english from the teachers there. They are really there for you when you need guidance and you can develop a personal relationship with them due to the small class sizes. This school helped me come to God and it challenged me academicaly as well. Sending your child to Kings over Lemoore high or Hanford High would be an excellent choice!

Kings Christian 1

Posted March 05, 2010
Going to this school was a hige mistake for me. Some teachers claim to be good Christian influences but instead are quite the opposite. While going there I was quite shocked at the attitudes of sport teachers due to the foul language and unsportsmanlike attitude (Lucio). Although they know that the coaches are behaving this way, they turn the other way, for the sake of having a good team. The high cost of the school is overpriced for the academics. Because they are not government funded, they will charge you for anything they can, and more. Parents are required to volunteer at events. The only intelligent, kind, and challenging teachers there are both of the Mrs. Reynolds. Many of the teachers are reluctant to have students also take community college classes along with high school classes, I think, because of the tuition costs they will not recieve.

Kings Christian