Posted February 05, 2013
Dear K PE Parent, We've read your post and thank you for the feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with your child's teacher and recognize that "she cares about the student's learning". It is our goal that all of our students have access to PE within the state's mandated minutes for elementary students. At Jefferson School, we offer PE 2x's a month through our teacher and YMCA collaborated Play & Learn, Program. Additionally, teachers allocate additional minutes for PE within their grade level curriculum. I am more than happy to meet with you to discuss your concerns. Thanks for your comment!

Jefferson Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2012
This school is okay. My daughter goes to this school. There is a Kindergarten teacher who doesn't like the children to do PE because learning is more important, which sounds great because she cares about the students learning. However, law states that students should be doing PE and physical fitness should be part of the children's lives. This should not be taken out of the curriculum. I don't know why the principal doesn't say anything about this. As a parent I would be upset that my child is not receiving the full extent of the kindergarten curriculum (which includes PE).

Posted April 17, 2007
This is a great school. My son loves his teacher the school is so clean and safe, I think the only problem here is the counselor who is just not the right person for the job

Posted August 15, 2006
Jefferson is one of the best schools in Lennox. My children attend school here and the whole staff is great. I recommend this school. Students are bilingual and best of all, this school offers great after-school programs. Teachers are very highly qualified. My children love going to school everyday. JES is the best school and test results are improving each year!

Posted April 07, 2004
- a former student

Jefferson Elementary School
10322 Condon Avenue, Lennox, CA  90304
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top