Lennox, CA

Moffett Elementary School 1

Posted June 04, 2014
My school is Moffett Elementary School in Lennox. I am very disappointed in the lack of communication with the staff and the parents. I am glad my child is leaving this school. We were denied help. To any future parent sending their child to this school make sure you are well informed and stay on track because if you dont the staff wont either.

Posted October 07, 2013
The best kept secret of bilingual education! A 50/50 dual language program - that will impress you and excel your child language. Not only will they became bilingual with the effort of the teachers and their own parents but these excellent teachers implant the foundation of thriving and becoming the best student ever.

Moffett Elementary School 1

Posted February 16, 2009
The school district as a whole needs to emphasize parent participation, as a parent of a student that attends Moffett we can not rely on the school to do it all.I do however agree with the parent whom said they should improve the ESL program at the school. More activities need to be formulated for the children afterschool. Basically all in all it starts in the community if we're not happy with the school and how our children learn we must clean up our neigborhoods,report grafitti, report trash dumpings by the schools or even our homes.Our children are very impressionable what they see daily they will understand as normal. Kids seeing grafitti or burnt trash on their way to school is not the norm. Maybe if they see their parents concerned with their environment and stand up and take action they will go to school inspired with a desire to learn.

Moffett Elementary School 0

Posted February 15, 2009
this school needs to have a better and more affective approach to dealing with kids that are studying as ESL students. Since the majority of these students are also first-generation students, there should be a better way to fix the communication gap with their parents whether its hiring a person who can translate, or even teaching these parents a bit of simple english and math.

Posted September 12, 2008

Moffett Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2008
Moffett is a good school, but I feel we can do better. I think teachers and parents should have more communication about our kid's progress. I think the school shoul have a method of getting the parent's attention to help our kid's, since it seem most parent's have a low school academic, I think school should help them like giving math, english, computer, or any other similar class as our kid's, so we could help them too. The Principal is very nice and I honestly think that she's doing great job. But honestly I think the teachers need to make agood team with parent's to encourage and help our kid's. Thank you.

Posted March 19, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007

Posted November 07, 2007
My son has made gerat progeress heare its way beter then oter schools

Moffett Elementary School 3

Posted October 30, 2007
Moffett is a good school, I like it my daughter has made good progress, the principal is great, but it can do better in some areas like getting the parents involved and extracurricular activities. The teachers can also try to do better job. And the cafeteria lady can be a little bit nicer with the kids. But overall I think it's a good school.

Moffett Elementary School
11050 Larch Avenue, Lennox, CA  90304
Last modified Moffett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moffett Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top