Lincoln, CA
Before care: Yes
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Hello Future CCS Families! We are a private Christian school, specializing in the high quality of academics delivered and the unique, personalized, small classroom environments provided to students. I have been teaching at CCS for two years. The first year as the After-school Teacher, and the second year as the 1st Grade Teacher. I LOVE this school as a community to belong to! In the summer or 2012, I applied for the position of principal... The CCS School Board, after an extensive interview process (including writing a 5 page vision paper for the future of our school) hired me to take on this exciting opportunity of leading our school into the 21st century! I have 17 years of experience in education and administration. I am excited at the amazing future that God holds in store for our school!
August 6, 2012

Posted April 20, 2014
Wonderful. Flexible and lovely people. Happy with the educational experience and spiritual education my son is provided as well.

Posted April 12, 2014
Our school is amazing! Wonderful teachers who really care about the students. Teachers go above and beyond. Very family oriented. Our children, one of which has a learning disability, have excelled here. Staff has been very supportive and caring. We wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted April 07, 2014
If you're looking for a great Christian school, Community Christian School is it. Wonderful teachers and staff, small class sizes (more time for one on one) and great after school program.

Posted April 07, 2014
My son is graduating this year from CCS. He has been going to this school since preschool, and a decade later, he is sad to graduate as he is moving onto high school, and CCS is preschool through 8th grades. This school exceeds academic requirements, is full of wonderful, loving and thoughtful families, and has just been both super fun and a great growing and learning experience for all of us. My son has made lifelong friends at CCS that include the students, his teachers and the staff. It is rare that you find such a school in today's society. I also have a second son, who is now in the 4th grade and has been attending this school since Kindergarten. So it is not just luck. The lovely office ladies have been there since the beginning of time! (BC) How often do you find the office administration outstaying anyone? And the only reason they outstay the students is when the students make it to graduation day mostly. We love you girls!! Thank you CCS for everything. A decade of our own attendance proves more than any words could ever say!

Posted April 07, 2014
Community Christian is a great school with great teachers! I have had 2 children go through their preschool and both of my kids loved it there! The teachers make an effort to talk to the parents and let them know how their kids are doing any issues that seem to be occuring. They are very patient and understanding! I HIGHLY recommend Community Christian!

Community Christian Schools 4

Posted April 07, 2014
We love the individualized, quality education that our daughters receive at CCS. They love school, and we have found the staff to be very supportive of and collaborative with one another and the families. The leadership opportunities and character development are of primary purpose, and are intertwined with the core curriculum. We have been very happy at CCS.

Posted August 30, 2012
Great school with wonderful teachers! The class sizes are small and allow apple time for each student.

Community Christian Schools 3

Posted April 21, 2011
Love, respect and kindness only apply student to teacher, not teacher to student. If you child is different or has any kind of problem they are labled as the "bad kid"

Community Christian Schools 1

Posted October 01, 2009

Posted August 15, 2009
My six year old daughter spent two years at Community Christian Preschool. The staff is wonderful and caring. She had fun but also learned a lot and was very prepared for Kindergarten.

Community Christian Schools
1545 1st Street, Lincoln, CA  95648
Last modified Community Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Community Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top