Lincoln, CA

Twelve Bridges Middle School 5

Posted March 22, 2014
Okay so I go here and honestly I read some of the reviews and laughed especially at the one that said kid cuss a lot. Do you seriously think you can find a middle school where no one cusses. Ya there is some bullying but the teachers do take care of it whether they like you or not the only time they don't help you with a bulling problem is if you don't tell them! The teachers here are great they are funny, nice, encouraging but still have a strict side so you don't get out of control. And the office staff is so nice and help with a lot. It's a really good school but the only thing I don't like is some things on the dress code like covering shoulders and that they don't teach Spanish like granite oaks and a lot of other schools do.

Twelve Bridges Middle School 3

Posted October 15, 2013
As a previous student I am pleased with the academics but the school has major problems with bullying, no one is doing anything about it. The vice principle and the teachers won't care if you get bullied unless they like you. If they bearly know you they won't listen to what you have to say

Posted October 15, 2013
My children had a terrible experience at this school. Bullying is tolerated. The vice-principal even thought some of the bullying was funny. When I said I didn't share his sentiment, he said we would just have to disagree.

Posted April 11, 2013
TBMS dysfunctional communication at this school. There is no pro-active approach to discipline/maintaining order at the school.

Twelve Bridges Middle School 5

Posted December 05, 2012
Very pleased with TBMS... my son is thriving here- many great, caring teachers who make learning fun. Administration is strong and they take a pro-active approach to discipline/maintaining order at the school. Beautiful state-of-the-art facilities, as well.

Twelve Bridges Middle School 4

Posted June 05, 2012
I am very happy with this school, and I am extremely picky. The majority of the teachers have been excellent. Sure, there are always a few bad apples, but it only teaches our kids to deal with High School, College and less than desirable work situations. It's a great public school option!

Twelve Bridges Middle School 4

Posted January 16, 2010
they have good teachers, and good drills. the campus is pretty much really safe, and there is not a time when somebody isn't there to help you with an emergency.

Twelve Bridges Middle School 0

Posted November 17, 2009
Twelve Bridges has new and very nice facilities, but because of it's young history, events aren't established that well yet. On the bright side the teachers and the leadership class work extremely hard to get traditions started and bring fun activities to the school. This middle school has great testing scores and most of the teachers are experienced and interactive with thier students. My favorite teachers are Mrs. Long, Ms. Campbell, and Mr. Gonzales. The teacher communication really depends on the teacher.

Posted November 03, 2009
I completely agree with the dysfunctional communication at this school. I have been trying for 2 months to communicate with my child's teachers. I email over and over again and get genaric answers to my concerns. These teachers do not work on helping a child that needs extra help. I have asked repeatedly to have him stay in at lunch or come before or after school for extra help. I have asked about study groups. None of these are an option at this school. I do as much as I can at home but my child is in the school's care 7 hours a day 5 days a week. They need to take some responsibility for educating the children in their care. The principal is not much help either. We are moving next summer and I can't wait to get into another school. Currently searching for a new school.

Twelve Bridges Middle School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
The teachers and staff keep you posted on progress, events, and daily activities. I like being so well informed and in touch with my childs progress.

Twelve Bridges Middle School
770 Westview Drive, Lincoln, CA  95648
Last modified Twelve Bridges Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Twelve Bridges Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top