Posted February 24, 2013
What a great disappointment! The problem begins at the top and flows all the way down. There is great apathy throughout and the principal is condescending at best. The school is overcrowded and the numbers on Greatschools are not accurate. They began combo classes and there seems to be no end to that plan.

Posted August 27, 2012
Very disapointed in the education my children are receiving at Lincoln Crossing. We waited on pins and needles to get our children in and after 4 years have found that they are falling behind and the teachers and principal can't seem to do anything. The school has a great community - but is failing many children that should be excelling.

Posted March 23, 2011
I have a 3rd grader and have been pleased with his academic progress. The school is at capasity, but I don't consider that a negative. It shows that everyone there wants to be there.

Posted February 19, 2010

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted September 13, 2009
I am a grandparent of a child whom attends this school. I love watching the excitement in both my daughter & granddaughter, when they speak about all the events & how great all the teachers are there. I have work in several different elementary schools throughout Sacramento & Roseville areas. I was so impressed to see the safe, clean, caring & parent involvement into this school. When I compare this to some of the school sites, I work at I give this school an A+ .

Posted May 27, 2009
School is overcrowed. My kids will have to be split up next year as my Kindergartner did not get in even though I currently have a child there. The Principle did NOT offer sibling priority for incoming Kindergartners. The school culture is such that they do NOT allow the kids to dress up at all for Halloween and the kids are not allowed to talk above whisper level in the lunch room. My GATE student is not challenged at all. RUN don't walk to another school district.

Posted May 17, 2009
We live in Lincoln crossing,and had no problem getting our kids in.so far it has been a good school.

Posted May 02, 2009
It looks good but if you live in Lincoln Crossing don't plan on getting in, plan on a bus ride to an overflow school.

Posted October 03, 2008
Teachers here have been great. Principal gets an A+. The dads program (Wacth D.O.G.S.) rocks!

Lincoln Crossing Elementary School
635 Groveland Lane, Lincoln, CA  95648
Last modified Lincoln Crossing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Crossing Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top