Posted March 11, 2013
I couldn't be happier with this school. Great teachers, amazing principal and staff. My children are very happy to be a part of this school.

Posted March 11, 2013
This is my son's final year at Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School and I will certainly miss the teachers and staff at this wonderful school next year, however my daughter will start kindergarten in the fall of 2014. Sure it may not as pretty as the other elementary schools in the area, but I read an article in the Lincoln News Messenger that they will be upgrading it along with another elementary school in the area. That being said, most of the teachers are amazing and that is what should matter. It is nice living close to this school so we can walk as pick up and drop off can sometimes be difficult. If you live close enough to walk to this school I highly suggest walking or a bike as it will save on traffic congestion at pick up.

Posted August 14, 2009

Posted July 02, 2009

Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2008

Posted August 31, 2008
I went to this school as a child and am thrilled to have my girls go there now. The new principle is great. The teachers are all really nice and seem to really enjoy teaching

Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2008
I went to this school as a child and it was great then... I wanted my children to attend this school as well and they did for a couple of years. I changed their school because the teachers moved around so much and some of the parents are rude. My children are and have been extremley happy with the school that they have been attneding and the teachers/staff/parents there are fantastic!

Posted August 30, 2007
We are new to the school and the district, but so far we have been impressed with Carlin C Coppin.

Posted April 27, 2007

Posted June 02, 2006
I have a child in 1st grade at this school. He has had the same teacher for 2 years. Have had a couple problems with other students,the teacher & principal have worked with the children toresolve their issues.

Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School
150 12th Street, Lincoln, CA  95648
Last modified Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top