Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted October 07, 2015
Great teachers that really care about the kids. They have wonderful activities throughout the year for families. I love this school!

Posted March 11, 2013
I couldn't be happier with this school. Great teachers, amazing principal and staff. My children are very happy to be a part of this school.

Posted March 11, 2013
This is my son's final year at Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School and I will certainly miss the teachers and staff at this wonderful school next year, however my daughter will start kindergarten in the fall of 2014. Sure it may not as pretty as the other elementary schools in the area, but I read an article in the Lincoln News Messenger that they will be upgrading it along with another elementary school in the area. That being said, most of the teachers are amazing and that is what should matter. It is nice living close to this school so we can walk as pick up and drop off can sometimes be difficult. If you live close enough to walk to this school I highly suggest walking or a bike as it will save on traffic congestion at pick up.

Posted August 31, 2008
I went to this school as a child and am thrilled to have my girls go there now. The new principle is great. The teachers are all really nice and seem to really enjoy teaching

Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School 2

Posted January 03, 2008
I went to this school as a child and it was great then... I wanted my children to attend this school as well and they did for a couple of years. I changed their school because the teachers moved around so much and some of the parents are rude. My children are and have been extremley happy with the school that they have been attneding and the teachers/staff/parents there are fantastic!

Posted August 30, 2007
We are new to the school and the district, but so far we have been impressed with Carlin C Coppin.

Posted June 02, 2006
I have a child in 1st grade at this school. He has had the same teacher for 2 years. Have had a couple problems with other students,the teacher & principal have worked with the children toresolve their issues.

Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School 2

Posted March 08, 2006
Carlin C. Coppin is the second oldest school campus in Lincoln. The classrooms are of good size but do not meet the technical demands of inspiring and teaching students today. There is a lot of clutter in the bonus rooms of the classrooms that could be used for advanced reading group or integrated curriculum presentations. I feel the school lacks decisive leadership. This is reflected in the attitudes of the teachers.

Posted November 30, 2005
My son has been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD. He attended CCC in fifth grade, his teacher was Mr Byrne. He is an outstandin teacher, and if it wasn't for his patience and kindness my son's school year would have been much harder. Mr. Bliss the principal is also very caring, supportive, and understanding. The office staff is always very helpful and cheerful. This year my daugter is attending CCC and we are experiencing the same level of greatness. Everyone at this school has one concern, the success of the students.

Posted August 22, 2005
I love this school. Small town atmosphere. Everyone knows everyone else. The principle is exceptional and cares a great deal about the students.

Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School
150 12th Street, Lincoln, CA  95648-2058
Last modified Carlin C. Coppin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.