Linden, CA

Linden High School 4

Posted February 11, 2013
I am currently attending this High School and am a senior. I'd have to say there are maybe four or five teachers that are absolutely amazing, but the rest are just at par with my expectations. The campus is sparsely landscaped and on an unrelated note, the majority of students have delusions of adequacy. But overall, Linden High School is much like a community and or family in which we all tolerate each other. The sports programs are good; soccer is probably the best sport, except for baseball who are equally good in their division. Basketball struggles but shows promise.

Posted May 30, 2011
I am an exchange student from china and I attended LHS for one year. Undoubtedly this school year in this school has totally changed my life. You will immediately fall in love with this school when every day you are warmly greeted by students around and patiently taught by teachers. Because it is a small scale school, so everyone knows everyone so it is like a big family. The impressing drama and sports programs are also the reason that you should undoubtedly choose Linden High. Everything there assisted me to thrive. I love you Linden!

Linden High School 4

Posted November 01, 2010
My child goes to Linden Elementary, and I love the High School because it does things to help the Younger generation as well as the kids at there school. If they win this I would like them to use the money on the School Track so it would not only benefit the High School but it would also benefit the Elementary School and the community. I like to use the track to walk.

Linden High School 1

Posted November 07, 2009

Posted June 11, 2009
I have taught at LHS for a few years now. In these years, I have seen a few dramatic changes for the better. The administration is very supportive of their quality teachers. In years past, there have been a few less than perfect teachers and administrators. Thankfully these things have a way of working themselves out. Both the site and district leadership are very supportive of the arts and extra-curricular programs. The school culture embraces individuals and emphasizes student success, regardless of the learning environment. The schools are great and the community is very supportive of students and the learning process.

Posted February 10, 2009

Posted December 04, 2008
I am currently a student at Linden High and I can truely say I love it. I moved here in the 4th grade and was immediatly accepted. I feel this school really helps people thrive and accomplish there goals in life. As a freshman we were taught how important education really is and how school can be fun. As I read some of the reviews I noticed people stating that you must be from Linden or have some kind of Italian back ground to fit in, and i have neither and fit in perfectly fine. Linden is a little school causing you to know everyone, but this is something i love about it. Every school function is fun because of this fact and I have to disagree with this school not being a good place to take your children, i plan to raise mine here someday.

Linden High School 0

Posted October 22, 2008
I attended LHS through out my high school years. I now attend a four year university and am doing well having had my educational foundation formed in the Linden Unified educational system. Although LHS is not very diversed the faculty there teaches acceptance of diverisity and students new to the area have many oppurtunites to fit in and excel in this small town atmosphere!

Linden High School 1

Posted September 25, 2008
I am currently a teacher at Linden High School. The students who fit in and are related to administration and board embers are treated well. Those who do not fit in are ignored, treated unfairly, and neglected as far as supplies, qualified teachers, and materials. This will be my last year teaching here since the administration does not see a problem with discrimination and favoritism. I would think twice about sending my child here if they did not row up here and you are not an affluent family of Anglo ancestry. Otherwise it is a very tough ad isolating place for people who do not fit that description.

Posted July 09, 2008
I am a current student at Linden High. It was hard being a new student in linden, when i came to linden in the 7th grade, but even though the students here will sometimes push away outsiders, overall i've seen a wide acceptance of new students. And the teachers here are awesome, they really try their best to help students feel more at ease. One of the best teachers that really lives up to this is Mr. Souza. He is really dedicated, even coming back from heart surgery to help us students, in this type of dedication, he's not alone. There are plenty of amazing teachers, administrators and staff that give all the students the tools to succeed. Ive seen my friends graduate and get acceped to UC Davis, Chico, UC Santa Barbra, etc... And its amazing to see a school so united.

Linden High School
18527 East Front Street, Linden, CA  95236
Last modified Linden High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Linden High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top