Posted July 17, 2011
I came in the middle of 4th grade and just finish the 5th i have to say as a student over there i loved it so please send your kid here. He/She will have good memories there as well as i did. The office,lunch,liberian,P.E,computer,& teachers staff is the best of the best. I have speech and dyslexia and I know that I get better and better every day. - Student Gianna Avila

Posted December 31, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008
School had great teacher. Beside school program they do have a lot of activities so student can enjoy after school hours. They also teach kids to get involve in helping community like food bank.

Encinal Elementary School 2

Posted September 25, 2008

Encinal Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2008
Same parent, different year. I still love the school, the teachers, and the wonderful secretary that is the glue to this school (holds it all together), but there are no longer after school programs, the music program has been canceled, and there are no sports programs or teams. Why not let them do music and sports with the middle school across town? Our kids deserve it just as much as the others.

Encinal Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2006
I absolutely love this school. The teachers are great. They are very dedicated to teaching their students. I have two children that attend currently and they are getting more attention here then they were getting at their previous school. My oldest was having problems in a subject and when I spoke to the teacher she came up with a plan that greatly helped my child tremendously. The teachers seem to know all the students by name. All the students seem to know all their classmates. Parents and teachers work great together. It's a small country school. I was disappointed when I heard their music teacher would not be back this school year. I believe learning an instrument can benefit their studies. They also have a great after-school program, like cooking, drama, and softball practice. The school has a good disciplinary plan when children misbehave. Great school - keep it up.

Encinal Elementary School
6484 Larkin Road, Live Oak, CA  95953
Last modified Encinal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Encinal Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top