Bad
Good

As a student in 7th grade at this school I believe that our school is great and cool! All of the teachers here are friendly (and do communicate with parents)(Look at the last comment). Yes, we may have to work on things but overall this school is the best by far! My two brothers went to this school and were very successful in collage. I thank all staff for making my brothers happy and successful! -KME

I am an 8th grade student at Nuestro School and yes there are flaws in our school, but what school doesn't have flaws. We all have fun our staff are great and FUN. The upper grade teachers are especially awesome, and Ms.Maucally the kindergarten teacher. This school is especially great for people who live in Live Oak considering the main school. I love my school and everyone in it and I am looking forward to seeing improve more in the future.

As an employee of Nuestro school for over 7 years, I have seen many comings and goings both with staff and students alike. WE have a Great new Principle that is working hard in improving communication with staff, parents and students as well as working to improve on test scores, school safety, improvements, etc. He goes over and beyond! Our Secretary is the best ever!!!!! She is only 1 person but fills the job of 20 people!! She could never be replaced! We have great teachers that go beyond what is necessary to further the education of our students.Its a great little school for anyone choosing to have their children come here, as well as to be an employee here. What better view than our own Sutter Buttes!

Just started this year and I cannot say enough great things! The parent community is great and wonderful teachers. We love the new principal, Mr. Hendrix who even helps the younger kids out of the car every morning. I really appreciate that to volunteer for anything you have to have a background check and be printed. Love love love this school!!!!

This school is excellent. We moved here last year from TX and our child is doing amazing here. The staff and other parents truly care about my child and the other children's education.

Choose a different school until they figure out there safety problems, teacher issues and get a new principle. What a joke!!!! Absolutely the worst experience. The secretary is terrible and dresses really trashy, leaves kids unattended in the office, doesn't answer phone, they refuse to install a safer door so just anyone can just walk in and there are the kids. And 9 times out of 10 they have no clue who or when your child was picked up... The teachers there are a different breed of people, not all but most. They ave terrible communication with parents and that is so important.. But they are the typical just collecting a pay check.. I can't even begin to talk about the joke they have for a principle. A school is only as good as the leader and he is a joke. If all your looking for is a small school then this is your school! Other then that no way. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

Wonderful school! The older children look out for the younder ones and the classes are small so the children receive plenty of help.

Nuestro is a really great school. It is still a small country school where the parents are really involved and all the students know each other from Kindergarten through 8th grade. The older kids look out for the little ones which is really nice. The principal is very involved and leads every morning with the Pledge of Allegance and then goes over the current events. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for small classroom sizes and a home-town feeling.

Last modified Nuestro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.