Posted January 29, 2014
As an employee of Nuestro school for over 7 years, I have seen many comings and goings both with staff and students alike. WE have a Great new Principle that is working hard in improving communication with staff, parents and students as well as working to improve on test scores, school safety, improvements, etc. He goes over and beyond! Our Secretary is the best ever!!!!! She is only 1 person but fills the job of 20 people!! She could never be replaced! We have great teachers that go beyond what is necessary to further the education of our students.Its a great little school for anyone choosing to have their children come here, as well as to be an employee here. What better view than our own Sutter Buttes!

Posted January 08, 2014
Just started this year and I cannot say enough great things! The parent community is great and wonderful teachers. We love the new principal, Mr. Hendrix who even helps the younger kids out of the car every morning. I really appreciate that to volunteer for anything you have to have a background check and be printed. Love love love this school!!!!

Posted January 03, 2014
This school is excellent. We moved here last year from TX and our child is doing amazing here. The staff and other parents truly care about my child and the other children's education.

Nuestro Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2013
Choose a different school until they figure out there safety problems, teacher issues and get a new principle. What a joke!!!! Absolutely the worst experience. The secretary is terrible and dresses really trashy, leaves kids unattended in the office, doesn't answer phone, they refuse to install a safer door so just anyone can just walk in and there are the kids. And 9 times out of 10 they have no clue who or when your child was picked up... The teachers there are a different breed of people, not all but most. They ave terrible communication with parents and that is so important.. But they are the typical just collecting a pay check.. I can't even begin to talk about the joke they have for a principle. A school is only as good as the leader and he is a joke. If all your looking for is a small school then this is your school! Other then that no way. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

Posted May 20, 2010
Wonderful school! The older children look out for the younder ones and the classes are small so the children receive plenty of help.

Nuestro Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2008

Posted May 22, 2007
Nuestro is a really great school. It is still a small country school where the parents are really involved and all the students know each other from Kindergarten through 8th grade. The older kids look out for the little ones which is really nice. The principal is very involved and leads every morning with the Pledge of Allegance and then goes over the current events. I would highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for small classroom sizes and a home-town feeling.

Posted April 23, 2004
I have two children enrolled at Nuestro currently and plan to send my other two children as well. It is a wonderful school. This was my oldest child's first experience at an organized school, he was homeschooled previously because of learning difficulties. His teacher, Ms. Lagan, has been so incredibly in helping him. We receive weekly communications and she is always available to talk. He has adjusted quite well because of her involvement. All of the teachers, as well as the rest of the staff, are equally accessable. My children love to go to school, what better recomendation can there be than that. This school is like a family. The older students seem to care about the younger kids and go out of their way to help when needed. I am definately pleased with this school.

Nuestro Elementary School
3934 Broadway Road, Live Oak, CA  95953
Last modified Nuestro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nuestro Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top