Bad
Good

Posted May 05, 2015
I began my high school career at LHS and to say the least it was not for me. I was getting overlooked or only getting the wrong kind of attention. I felt i was on my own here. I finally switched Sophomore year and my outlook on school changed. I've never seen a group of people more invested in their jobs. Vineyard's curriculum is designed for you to work independently, yet I've never felt so supported in school. I've talked to other students and teachers and they confirm that all the teachers there are only there to ensure you succeed in whatever your path may be. They will lay out your graduation plan and set you up for success. I wasn't behind in my credits, however some students are on the verge of flunking out of high school and they end up with a 4.0 gpa. Not only are the teachers completely invested in you, but the office staff and counselors know your face, name, and how your doing in school. Every staff member bends over backwards for their students, it's like nothing I've ever seen before. They really care. I went back to visit last week, after graduation in June and Val, an office worker, while asking how I was remembered my name, and where I worked throughout highschool

Posted January 13, 2009
Incredibly helpful and courteous staff (a RARITY in Livermore!), very dedicated teachers. Your child's education at Vineyard is what they make it to be.

Posted August 07, 2008
I am very happy with the excellent teaching staff. My children feel good about themselves again,instead of feeling unmotivated and frustrated .

Posted April 06, 2005
Vineyard Alternative has helped me tremendously. I have held a 4.0 for a year and a half now. I have been excepted to the National Honoral Society and have been acknowledged by the rotary club here in my town. The staff care about all of their students and spend individual time in areas that may need help. Vineyard Alternative has improved my life 100%.

Vineyard Alternative School
1401 Almond Avenue, Livermore, CA  94550-5043
Last modified Vineyard Alternative School is a Public school that serves grades 1-12
Vineyard Alternative School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top