Bad
Good

This is an amazing school and has amazing teachers!!! Love the new campus and location!!!

im an eighth grader here. the education and teachers are overall pretty good, but.. the location. it's right by costco, las positas, work buildings and this means A LOT of traffic getting there. plus, our new campus looks like a college campus. just saying. also, the valet is awful. the crosswalk lady is crazy and takes photos of your car with her phone if you get off your car too soon so she can yell at your parents for it the next morning.

My daughter loves the school and its staff. She started in 1st grade and is now in 3rd grade. Teachers are easy to reach and resourceful and keep kids challenged at all times. Lots of parents are involved and help kids with special needs. I am glad that my daughter has the opportunity to attend this school.

I am a 7th grader here and this school is great! I've had no problems with bullying and I love all of my teachers! The principal remembers EVERYONE'S name! It's really amazing! If you are on the waiting list don't worry, it is so worth it! I learn so much here! I feel like I am almost ready for high school.

One of the best schools I have ever known. The Principal is amazing-always smiling and encouraging. She inspires all that she meets, from the children, to the parents and staff. The teachers are wonderful. It all starts from the top down. I love that there are specialists, from science to art/music , spanish and pe. There is also a great number of clubs and extra curriculum activities the kids can enroll in. It's been a few years since my children have attended this school and there has not been a day since, that I don't wish that my kids are still there! This is an amazing school. I believe that they are teaching the whole child. It is challenging and encouraging on many levels. The kids work at their own pace, to an extent. The curriculum is center based. It encourages learning in different ways. The amazing thing is that parental involvement is highly encouraged! I believe that 's what makes a great school. If parents are interested in their child's education, the more the child will be more interest in learning. The child that leaves this school will be well balanced academically and socially.

It is a great school with a wonderful staff. Livermore Valley Charter School is very clean and is an ideal choice for students. Not may schools in California have a PE teacher!

LOVE all the special student services available from speech therapy to thr Barton's Program! Amazing! The Livermore Valley Charter School is truly unique in their individual attention they offer to all the student body. I can say this from experience. Because I have had my child in private school, Montessori school, and the public school system. By far LVCS outscored and over takes all local area schools. No comparison, they are just superior to every educational option for our children!

We love LVCS!!! Great school, with lots activities and encourages parental evolvement. The principal and teachers are enthusiastic and always put students first. Priorities are placed in students' education and safety.

I am the proud mother of two very happy children attending Livermore Valley Charter School. My daughter has been to four schools including a Montessori, and Catholic school and says she's never been more challenged, or engaged than at the LVCS. She is an honor roll student for 7 yrs of schooling. She LOVES it! My son has been to 2 schools and also loves the LVCS the most. What can I say other than, its a great school, and if you are on a waiting list, stay on it, its worth the wait, i PROMISE!

AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL. THEY CARE ABOUT THE KIDS AND CLASSES ARE SMALL AND GREAT ACTIVITIES INVOLVING PARENTS AND STUDENTS.

Last modified Livermore Valley Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.