Posted September 28, 2014
One of the best schools I have ever known. The Principal is amazing-always smiling and encouraging. She inspires all that she meets, from the children, to the parents and staff. The teachers are wonderful. It all starts from the top down. I love that there are specialists, from science to art/music , spanish and pe. There is also a great number of clubs and extra curriculum activities the kids can enroll in. It's been a few years since my children have attended this school and there has not been a day since, that I don't wish that my kids are still there! This is an amazing school. I believe that they are teaching the whole child. It is challenging and encouraging on many levels. The kids work at their own pace, to an extent. The curriculum is center based. It encourages learning in different ways. The amazing thing is that parental involvement is highly encouraged! I believe that 's what makes a great school. If parents are interested in their child's education, the more the child will be more interest in learning. The child that leaves this school will be well balanced academically and socially.

Livermore Valley Charter School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
It is a great school with a wonderful staff. Livermore Valley Charter School is very clean and is an ideal choice for students. Not may schools in California have a PE teacher!

Livermore Valley Charter School 4

Posted October 27, 2013
We love LVCS!!! Great school, with lots activities and encourages parental evolvement. The principal and teachers are enthusiastic and always put students first. Priorities are placed in students' education and safety.

Posted October 22, 2013
I am the proud mother of two very happy children attending Livermore Valley Charter School. My daughter has been to four schools including a Montessori, and Catholic school and says she's never been more challenged, or engaged than at the LVCS. She is an honor roll student for 7 yrs of schooling. She LOVES it! My son has been to 2 schools and also loves the LVCS the most. What can I say other than, its a great school, and if you are on a waiting list, stay on it, its worth the wait, i PROMISE!

Posted October 09, 2013
AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL. THEY CARE ABOUT THE KIDS AND CLASSES ARE SMALL AND GREAT ACTIVITIES INVOLVING PARENTS AND STUDENTS.

Posted October 07, 2013
Our school has a lot going on. A lot of parents volunteer so the school can do so much more. The principal has a lot of energy and puts the students and teachers first. I am not sure how many elementary schools have an art, Spanish, music, art and PE specialist. LVCS does. LVCS also has relatively small class sizes, and coupled with parent volunteers, kids can get individual attention. We love our school.

Posted October 04, 2013
I love this school. Parents and teachers work together. The principal is full of positive energy.

Posted October 04, 2013
My Son attends kindergarten at LVCS and I am thrilled with his enthusiasm each day when we pick him up. He loves to share what he has leared. His Teacher is amazing and I am thrilled to be a part of the LVCS Family!

Posted October 04, 2013
Best school we've ever attended! We've had our kids at Valley Christian, Our Savior and Smith Elementary...and by far this is the best school ever. The staff is highly skilled at every level from the custodian to the Principal! The focus is on the kids and education..with a passion. Special kids are included in all classes and activities...in our private schools the special kids were isolated to one classroom and one special ed teacher. Gifted kids are also included in all classes and activities...they are not elevated above others as they were at Smith school. LVCS is diverse in population because it does not pull kids from one central neighborhood as the local public schools do. The only downside to this school is that it is constantly put down by the other parents, teaches and teachers unions at local schools and it's unfair to our kids, parents and staff. We were on the waiting list 6 years before our kids got in to the school and we are very thankful. With 600 kids on the waiting list..I'd say this is an excellent school! After you get one child in, then the other children will be moved up the waiting list. It's worth the wait.

Posted October 03, 2013
Great school! They make learning fun and interesting for the kids. I have seen a tremendous growth on my son's academic skills. He is more interested in learning even after school and enjoys that he is challenge at lvcs.

Livermore Valley Charter School
543 Sonoma Ave., Livermore, CA  94550
Last modified Livermore Valley Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Livermore Valley Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 329 reviews. Top