Posted March 10, 2015
My daughter loves the school and its staff. She started in 1st grade and is now in 3rd grade. Teachers are easy to reach and resourceful and keep kids challenged at all times. Lots of parents are involved and help kids with special needs. I am glad that my daughter has the opportunity to attend this school.

Posted February 26, 2015
I am a 7th grader here and this school is great! I've had no problems with bullying and I love all of my teachers! The principal remembers EVERYONE'S name! It's really amazing! If you are on the waiting list don't worry, it is so worth it! I learn so much here! I feel like I am almost ready for high school.

Posted September 28, 2014
One of the best schools I have ever known. The Principal is amazing-always smiling and encouraging. She inspires all that she meets, from the children, to the parents and staff. The teachers are wonderful. It all starts from the top down. I love that there are specialists, from science to art/music , spanish and pe. There is also a great number of clubs and extra curriculum activities the kids can enroll in. It's been a few years since my children have attended this school and there has not been a day since, that I don't wish that my kids are still there! This is an amazing school. I believe that they are teaching the whole child. It is challenging and encouraging on many levels. The kids work at their own pace, to an extent. The curriculum is center based. It encourages learning in different ways. The amazing thing is that parental involvement is highly encouraged! I believe that 's what makes a great school. If parents are interested in their child's education, the more the child will be more interest in learning. The child that leaves this school will be well balanced academically and socially.

Livermore Valley Charter School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
It is a great school with a wonderful staff. Livermore Valley Charter School is very clean and is an ideal choice for students. Not may schools in California have a PE teacher!

Livermore Valley Charter School 4

Posted October 27, 2013
We love LVCS!!! Great school, with lots activities and encourages parental evolvement. The principal and teachers are enthusiastic and always put students first. Priorities are placed in students' education and safety.

Posted October 22, 2013
I am the proud mother of two very happy children attending Livermore Valley Charter School. My daughter has been to four schools including a Montessori, and Catholic school and says she's never been more challenged, or engaged than at the LVCS. She is an honor roll student for 7 yrs of schooling. She LOVES it! My son has been to 2 schools and also loves the LVCS the most. What can I say other than, its a great school, and if you are on a waiting list, stay on it, its worth the wait, i PROMISE!

Posted October 09, 2013
AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL. THEY CARE ABOUT THE KIDS AND CLASSES ARE SMALL AND GREAT ACTIVITIES INVOLVING PARENTS AND STUDENTS.

Posted October 07, 2013
Our school has a lot going on. A lot of parents volunteer so the school can do so much more. The principal has a lot of energy and puts the students and teachers first. I am not sure how many elementary schools have an art, Spanish, music, art and PE specialist. LVCS does. LVCS also has relatively small class sizes, and coupled with parent volunteers, kids can get individual attention. We love our school.

Posted October 04, 2013
I love this school. Parents and teachers work together. The principal is full of positive energy.

Posted October 04, 2013
My Son attends kindergarten at LVCS and I am thrilled with his enthusiasm each day when we pick him up. He loves to share what he has leared. His Teacher is amazing and I am thrilled to be a part of the LVCS Family!

Livermore Valley Charter School
543 Sonoma Ave., Livermore, CA  94550
Last modified Livermore Valley Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Livermore Valley Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 331 reviews. Top