Livermore, CA

Posted October 28, 2012
This school is on the CUTTING EDGE of the latest teaching techniques - they have raised test scores among kids who are English Learners. My kids LOVE their teachers, and the school feels like a home for them. Outstanding office staff and principal!! This school is in a low-mid income neighborhood with a majority of students who are immigrants - YET they have overcome the challenges with excellent teaching. My kids learn about new cultures and become tolerant of differences in the process.

Marylin Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted March 10, 2010

Posted February 25, 2010
I have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader and I am also an educator. I was welcomed by the staff to come for a tour and to interview the principal and teachers before we enrolled our boys. I was impressed by the differentiated instruction and that all kids were getting taught to their individual needs. Plus my boys LOVE going to school and have made quick friends there.

Marylin Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
Both my children went to this school and it was a good school to go to- I helped out in some areas as a parent and the school is still going strong

Marylin Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2009
My son attends Marylin. The Kinder team is amazing. The school diversity is very beneficial for the future. I don't feel it takes away from my sons learning...it adds to it.

Posted October 03, 2009
They are wonderful with my six year old first grader! She is learning so much already this year!!Thank you Mrs. Kusko!!!!

Marylin Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted August 18, 2009
I think the teachers work very hard and really target the child's learning deficits. I think the teachers in each grade work well together. The kids I help often have trouble with the math homework because there is not enough repetition of the skills.

Posted August 07, 2008

Marylin Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted July 20, 2007

Marylin Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted April 29, 2006

Marylin Avenue Elementary School
800 Marylin Avenue, Livermore, CA  94551
Last modified Marylin Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marylin Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top