Livermore, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 13, 2014
St. Michael School is a warm, caring environment with a strong foundation in Christ. We like the small class size and the personalized attention our children receive. The parent involvement creates a sense of community and sharing. The education my children receive there is outstanding and goes beyond academic excellence. There is a strong emphasis on respect, caring and faith. I would never consider sending my children anywhere else.

Posted September 10, 2014
St. Michael is a wonderful school with a warm, welcoming environment. Each student is seen as an unique individual and the "whole" of each is nutured and taught academically, emotionally, physically, intellectually, artistically and, of course, spiritually. Students are taught lessons for Life not just the next test. My older children were well prepared for high school and beyond. I have no doubt my youngest will be ready be for whatever the future holds in store because of the foundation received at St. Michaels

Posted September 05, 2014
This is my son's 2nd year at St. Michael School and our entire family loves it here. The education is exceptional and we are happy our son goes here. The campus provides a safe environment with incredible caring staff and administration. The families that bring there children here are wonderful and there is a strong sense of community here where everyone is looking out after each other. If you are considering this school for your child, we highly recommend it.

Posted September 04, 2014
St. Michael School is a wonderful place for children to grow in Christ and in academic knowledge. In addition to the manditory subjects, children participate in art, music, and computer lab. There is one class per grade, so the kids and parents get to know one another and form friendships. Kids in middle school (6th-8th), in particular, receive the added benefit of a safe, caring, and accepting environment, not typically found in a middle school setting. The teachers and principal are accessible to parents and students, both in person and by e-mail, so communication is effortless. There is on-site before and afterschool care, at a very reasonable hourly rate, and you are only charged for the hours used. How do I know that St. Michael School is a great school? My kids, pre-teen/teen, love going to school each day.

Posted September 03, 2014
Best decision we ever made sending our son to St. Michael! Great teaching and support in faith, great community of kids and parents and great teachers.

Posted September 03, 2014
I have been able to send my two daughters to St. Michael School for the past nine years. I have been very pleased with the teachers, curriculum, and the campus at this school throughout the years. It is a fantastic school and I strongly recommend it as a potential school for your child(ren).

Posted September 03, 2014
From my time as a student, the reputation of St. Michael's education has always been stellar. My classmates who were St. Michael's alumni were placed in all the honors classes in high school. When I moved to Livermore and started my family, I knew there was only one choice for education- St. Michael's. We chose to send our children to St. Michaels not only for the academic education but the education on how to be a contributing member of a community. St. Michael's focuses on the whole child, teaching curriculum for the brain as well as the soul. Our kids learn daily about the world around them and how important it is to be an active integrated part of their environment. St. Michaels raises and educates children to be good people.

Posted September 02, 2014
My children have had the privilege of attending SMS over the past 12 years. (One graduate, and two current students) There is nothing that beats this close-knit, faith filled community and the academics are stellar. My oldest child who attended SMS from K through the 8th grade and is now a senior at a local public high school, is an AP/Honors student and is being courted by the top universities around the country including Ivy Leagues. I give all of the credit for his secondary success to the wonderful academic foundation laid down for him by the staff of dedicated and wonderful teachers at SMS. The families at the school really bond together and look out for each other, which cannot be found in a school without that small, community feel. My husband and I have sacrificed a lot to send our children to a school that we felt educated the whole child. When we see the fantastic results SMS has produced in our children's lives it reaffirms our choice and makes us feel as though it has all been worth it. I just cannot say enough about this blessing in our lives. We are SMS faithful for life!

Posted January 29, 2010
St. Michael's is a small close knit school. The curriculum is challenging and well tought out. I have no doubt, that this school prepares it students adequetely for highschool.

Posted December 20, 2008
What a great blend of all educational & social learning! From Sister Emmanuel to the teachers & parents, the students are the primary focus. The small class size & teacher involvement help to drive all students to be the best. There are plenty of activities for the students both in the class & the community. It is a well rounded educational experience & help the students to grow to become leaders in all aspects.

St. Michael Elementary School
345 Church Street, Livermore, CA  94550
Last modified St. Michael Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Michael Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top