No rating

Our Savior Lutheran School

Private | K-8 | 152 students

Living in Livermore

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $430,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,595.

Posted October 23, 2009

I love the teachers and the kids. The changes in the middle school have been great. Our kids are well prepared for high school and have a great foundation for life!

Posted October 21, 2009

Our Savior Lutheran School is great because we are willing to grow and change and support each other through the process.

Posted October 16, 2009

We love Our Savior school. It offers great academics, smaller class sizes, and wonderful teachers all in a Christian environment.

Posted October 16, 2009

Our Savior provides an excellent education in a loving, respectful and morally strong environment. It is the best investment I have made for my children.

Posted October 16, 2009

My children are receiving a great education in a loving Christian environment. Our Savior is wonderful!

Posted October 16, 2009

Both my children have attended OSLS and loved it. We believe OSLS has an amazing mix of the right things that help children learn, grow to be good citizens and strong compassionate people. We think Our Savior is a great place to send children.

Posted October 16, 2009

Our Savior Lutheran provides our children with a high quality education is a Christ-centered, loving environment. The extracurricular programs (Music, Spanish, Computers, and PE) are fabulous, too. My boys have wonderful friends and the best teachers. They love to go to school!

Posted October 16, 2009

We are very happy with OSLS and with everything it has to offer. The Christian environment, quality education, small class sizes. Our kids are thriving and we are thankful to be here!

Posted October 15, 2009

Great academics and caring teachers! Low student to teacher ratio and emphasis on technology. All three of our children attended OSLS from 3 yr. old preschool through 8th grade. They were very well prepared for high school, especially in making wise social choices. What a relief to know that there is school of OSLS caliber in the East Bay area!

Posted October 15, 2009

I love Our Savior Lutheran School because the teachers and staff offer personal attentive care to each student. There is truly a family atmosphere among the students as well as the parents. My children appreciated the ability to have daily prayer and regular chapel time.

Posted October 15, 2009

It is a Christian environment with smaller class sizes and with the academic excellence that comes with being an fully Accredited school. Children and parents get that extra and personal attention not provided at many other schools.

Posted October 15, 2009

The school is wonderful, all the staff really teach the children with care and understanding. My children have attended the school for 9 years. I have never had my children complainabout going to school they loved going . They liked all their teachers. My children also are very well rounded and have a great outlook on school and life . I fill that between the school & home both have played an important part in the devlopment of good character. It was the best investment I have ever made in a possitive way for my children.

Posted October 14, 2009

All four of my children attended Our Savior. They received an excellent education which carried them through high school and college.

Posted October 14, 2009

My kids excelled at this school! They have since moved on to high school, but they were well prepared when they moved on. As a parent, I very much appreciated how much the faculty cared for my children.

Posted October 14, 2009

Our Savior has upgraded its technology offering to be state of the art. They are integrating the computers into their pedagogy. It will be awesome.

Posted October 14, 2009

From my personal observations and work with the administration, Our Savior Lutheran School is a 'gem' in the Livermore Valley Community. With lots of space for creativity, the school is an open and warm enviornment that lives into its mission. What I noticed about the students , teachers and famlies is a real since of purpose ad commitment to learnig. If you are looking for an academically challeging and spirituallly vigerous school for family, OSLS would be a 'thankful choice.'

Posted October 14, 2009

I love the fact that the students are prayed for, cared for, challenged academically, and strengthened in their faith in Jesus.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted October 14, 2009

Our Savior has a strong core curriculum as well as all the extras! Music, art, P.E., foreign language, religion and computers are part of their weekly schedule. There are also after school sports and music programs!

Posted October 14, 2009

OSLS is a school where students, families and staff really have the ability to connect and form real, lasting relationships based on Christ and genuine love/respect for each other!

Posted October 12, 2009

great teachers, terrific academics, high-expectations, character-building, faith-building, all in a nurturing environment!

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 2% 11%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Larry Tietmeyer, Principal
  • Coed
Affiliation
  • Lutheran church - missouri synod
Associations
  • WASC & NLSA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious