Lockeford, CA

Lockeford Elementary School 1

Posted November 07, 2012
I am a parent of a 4th grader and this school is not good. The teachers are lazy, same homework daily, students recieve no extra help. This school is plain bad.

Posted April 29, 2010
I LOVE Lockeford Elementary School,because of its great TEACHERS! I love the fact that its a small school but with very rewarding advantages! My husband and I also attended this school,now our children go there. Lockeford Elementary is the main reason we did not want to leave this town. I want all of my kids to go there!

Posted January 21, 2010

Lockeford Elementary School 3

Posted January 06, 2007
In the most recent years I have seen a decline in the parent involvement and the use of funds. I hope the school will focus more on the community and less on bottom dollar this next year. Also, after school programs are desperately need here. The Homework Club is not so much for the children as it is for the working parents. I would love to see a recreational activities --even if not a team sport --to take place at least once a week after school. How about a jogging club, track and field, something of that sort?

Posted May 26, 2006

Posted June 26, 2005
- a former student
This school is great! Parents have 100% involvment and you always know what is going on in your childs' school education, and since it is a small school if there are ever any other problems.

Lockeford Elementary School
19456 North Tully Road, Lockeford, CA  95237
Last modified Lockeford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lockeford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top