Bad
Good

I am a parent of a 4th grader and this school is not good. The teachers are lazy, same homework daily, students recieve no extra help. This school is plain bad.

I LOVE Lockeford Elementary School,because of its great TEACHERS! I love the fact that its a small school but with very rewarding advantages! My husband and I also attended this school,now our children go there. Lockeford Elementary is the main reason we did not want to leave this town. I want all of my kids to go there!

In the most recent years I have seen a decline in the parent involvement and the use of funds. I hope the school will focus more on the community and less on bottom dollar this next year. Also, after school programs are desperately need here. The Homework Club is not so much for the children as it is for the working parents. I would love to see a recreational activities --even if not a team sport --to take place at least once a week after school. How about a jogging club, track and field, something of that sort?

Last modified Lockeford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.