Life Training Academy 5

Posted May 14, 2012
If you want your child to have the best education, awesome one on one teaching and spiritual nurturing in a Godly environment, this is the school for you! I can't say enough great things about this school. I love the principle and the teachers, they not only offer your child the best support but they are there for you as parents! This school has been such a blessing! The tuition is so affordable! I love this place!

Life Training Academy 5

Posted January 15, 2010

Life Training Academy 4

Posted February 18, 2008
The teachers at LTA really helped my boys' adjustment from homeschooling to 'regular' schooling be smooth enjoyable. I am happy with the teaching they are receiving and I believe they are loved and cared for.

Life Training Academy