Public charter
Lodi, CA

Posted January 26, 2010

Joe Serna Jr. Charter School 0

Posted March 30, 2009
My son goes to Joe Serna, I did not know what to expect, I was a little concern, but I just put my trust, The teacher Santana -ha was wonderful, the principal is excellent, and my son is speaking the best Spanish. I always talk nothing but great things about Joe Serna.

Joe Serna Jr. Charter School 0

Posted March 20, 2009
I love this school! It's everything I could have asked for and more. As a student attending this amazing bilingual school, I can tell you that it is the most efficient school ever! The classes, the teachers, the principal, they are the best! The other students are wonderful too! I've attended this magnificent school since kindergarten. I wasn't a Spanish speaker when I first started this school. But the teachers worked hard to make me understand and learn. Now, I'm in 7th grade and I can read, write and speak fluently in Spanish. It's so cool! This isn't just a school, this is a family.

Joe Serna Jr. Charter School 3

Posted March 13, 2009

Posted October 27, 2008
this is the worlds best school. BAR NONE. i completed the first eight years of my education at joe serna. during that time i was fortunate enough to learn some spanish and excell in math and english. thanks to the encouragment of my teachers and friends i was able to achieve the position of treasurer and vice president. my teachers were very supportive and held high expectations for me. this is less of a school and more of a big loving family. i assure anyone who is going or thinking about going to joe serna, that this will be one of the desicions in life you know you have taken well.

Posted August 12, 2008
Lodi is very lucky to have this Spanish Dual Immersion school. The students are becoming academically proficient in two languages and will be prepared to acquire their third language and beyond in high school when most students are starting their second. Each grade goes on at least ten field trips or more a year and they get art, music and more. I wouldn't have my daughter anywhere else.

Posted April 12, 2008

Joe Serna Jr. Charter School 4

Posted March 27, 2008
I have 2 children at Joe Serna, one who is now in the 7th grade and has been there since the first year. He is currently getting A's in both English and Spanish, and is an example of how well this program works!

Joe Serna Jr. Charter School 4

Posted August 16, 2006
This is my daughter's second year at Joe Serna Charter. As an English speaker she struggled a bit during kindergarten. But the faculty and staff were very supportive of her and us. Now in the first grade she loves school and I am very happy with her education and academic progress.

Joe Serna Jr. Charter School 3

Posted March 04, 2006

Joe Serna Jr. Charter School
19 South Central Avenue, Lodi, CA  95240
Last modified Joe Serna Jr. Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joe Serna Jr. Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top