Bad
Good

Great teachers! Wonderful music, art, dance, computer lab and PE program. My children are truly bilingual now because of this wonderful school!

My son goes to Joe Serna, I did not know what to expect, I was a little concern, but I just put my trust, The teacher Santana -ha was wonderful, the principal is excellent, and my son is speaking the best Spanish. I always talk nothing but great things about Joe Serna.

I love this school! It's everything I could have asked for and more. As a student attending this amazing bilingual school, I can tell you that it is the most efficient school ever! The classes, the teachers, the principal, they are the best! The other students are wonderful too! I've attended this magnificent school since kindergarten. I wasn't a Spanish speaker when I first started this school. But the teachers worked hard to make me understand and learn. Now, I'm in 7th grade and I can read, write and speak fluently in Spanish. It's so cool! This isn't just a school, this is a family.

this is the worlds best school. BAR NONE. i completed the first eight years of my education at joe serna. during that time i was fortunate enough to learn some spanish and excell in math and english. thanks to the encouragment of my teachers and friends i was able to achieve the position of treasurer and vice president. my teachers were very supportive and held high expectations for me. this is less of a school and more of a big loving family. i assure anyone who is going or thinking about going to joe serna, that this will be one of the desicions in life you know you have taken well.

Lodi is very lucky to have this Spanish Dual Immersion school. The students are becoming academically proficient in two languages and will be prepared to acquire their third language and beyond in high school when most students are starting their second. Each grade goes on at least ten field trips or more a year and they get art, music and more. I wouldn't have my daughter anywhere else.

I have 2 children at Joe Serna, one who is now in the 7th grade and has been there since the first year. He is currently getting A's in both English and Spanish, and is an example of how well this program works!

Last modified Joe Serna Jr. Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.