Lodi, CA

Posted May 22, 2012
We were new to the city and originally enrolled my son into a traditional high school, but, they wanted to give my son a lot of classes he didn't need. He only needed 20 credits to graduate. It didn't make sense to take any courses he didn't need, so after several meetings with his counselor, his counselor referred us to Independence School, where he could take only the classes he needed in order to graduate. He had an early graduation in December of 2011. The instructors at Independence School were very nice and my son had nothing but good things to say about them. They had all encouraged him and were happy for him when he got accepted into a California State University.

Posted April 09, 2008
Independence is a very good school. I went there my senior year, and it was great. I was getting worse and worse at my old public school, and was ahead here. It's a great experience going here.

Posted July 25, 2007
- a former student
I went to Independence High for 2 1/2 years, graduated with an adult diploma and enjoyed every minute of it. The one-on-one teaching creates a great atmosphere. I did so much better there then I did at any public high school. I believe this was because of the dedicated teachers and their approach to teaching. Make it fun and it doesn't seem like work. If you are thinking about going here or sending your child here, I would definitely recommend it.

Independence School