Posted August 15, 2013
I really like how controlled this school is. I have a daughter there for her second year, and I appreciate all the structure they provide. There is no chance to get into trouble at Millswood. We feel very safe there and I would highly recommend it to anyone! The teachers and staff are easily approachable, extremely friendly, and very helpful. We were terrified as to what Jr High would be like for my still young and innocent daughter. Millswood has been Great!

Posted March 14, 2013
this school is a messed up place I'm a student there and I can't wait to get out every day is torture the teachers are rude the students are psychotic I hate it

Posted May 25, 2010
This school has very poor leadership. The principal can't stand up to the teachers that are tenured and don't want to teach. Math and English scores are at the bottom in the district, state, and region. Turn this school into a charter or get new leadership.

Posted November 23, 2009
i aubsolutley love Millswood! i went from okay grades to a 3.2 GPA and made honor roll and most importantly the teachers are fantastic and truly care about you

Millswood Middle School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
This is a fabulous place for my student. The staff is great, from the top to the bottom. The principal really cares about all the kids, but doesn't hesitate to discipline those who, despite several opportunities to follow the rules, choose not to. I appreciate the suspension of those who interrupt the teaching or learning of all the other students. Go Millswood!

Millswood Middle School 4

Posted April 07, 2009

Millswood Middle School 2

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted July 24, 2008
This school is great i love all the teachers, they have great lunch, and its fun!

Posted July 02, 2008

Posted June 20, 2008

Millswood Middle School
233 North Mills, Lodi, CA  95242
Last modified Millswood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millswood Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top