Bad
Good

Beckman Elementary School 4

Posted March 18, 2015
Love the teachers my child has had at Beckman. Great staff in the office and library.

Posted October 29, 2010
I am a parent of a very special and wonderful second grader by the name of Kaitlyn Victoria Garrison...My name is Melinda Burchard-Costa. Kaitlyn is in the second grade in Ms. Tankersly classroom and she absolutely loves attending Beckman...at the present moment I wish I could be more active in her classroom but due to circumstantial issues..I am not allowed, but in due time I am planning to be a more active parent in the classroom for the time being ...god bless and I wish everyone at Beckman a great school year...Happy Halloween and safe one too..and keep up the great work. 'thanks and sincerely, Ms. Melinda Burchard-Costa, Proud Parent Kaitlyn Victoria Garrison 2nd grade Ms Tankersly

Posted September 03, 2010
This school is great! I have nothing but good to say about the staff and teacher's. The principle is very nice and approachable. The teachers that I have dealt with are very down to earth, patient and very educated on how to handle difficult students. My oldest son attended this school and now my youngest son is there. They both love Beckman as do I.

Beckman Elementary School 2

Posted June 15, 2007
Less than impressed with approachability and friendliness of principal. The teachers make this school special all the way!! PTA is obsolete and barely effective. Hardly any interest for parental involvement if at all. Sad because it's the ones who need support the most who suffer. Only the kids who have squeeky wheels get oil, unfair in a public school system.

Beckman Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2006
At first I didn't like Beckman school because the teacher and vice-principal made me feel as if I were not participating in my child's education. I am a full-time student myself, so I try to sqeeze in both of our homeworks. Also one of the treachers would tell my babysitter, who picked him up from school, if and how he misbehaved. I felt that this was between the teacher and myself, and not in front of all the kids. However I did work this out with the Principal, and everything is fine. I am now very pleased with his academic progress, which has improved so much since he has transfered from another school in the district. His speech teacher, Shari is wonderful, because I can understand every word now. The Award Ceremonies are very positve, and the Vice-Principal has taken a special interest and talks of positive choices. Wonderful!

Posted May 02, 2005
Beckman has been a wonderful experience for two of my children. I have two more kids that will be attending Beckman in the coming years. My daughters teacher has really boosted her self esteem as well as her academic achievement. Linda Dalaney is a second grade teacher there, she has done a wonderful job and I hope to have my other children in her class in the coming years. I would recomend this school to any parent.

Posted June 07, 2004
My daughter attends school at Beckman. We moved here from Manteca during her 1st grade year. The Beckman teachers have made her feel very welcome and a part of the Bobcat team! I love the school, they have nice events, keep the grounds very clean and it is located just across the street from where we live. Keep up the great work Beckman staff!

Beckman Elementary School 3

Posted September 18, 2003
This is my last year at this wonderful school so I want to say one thing to the following kids going to Beckman the next few years: Beckman Bobcats Forever!

Beckman Elementary School
2201 Scarborough Drive, Lodi, CA  95240-6600
Last modified Beckman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.