Posted March 10, 2014
Lakewood School has been a nurturing place for my children to attend school. Teachers are approachable and always put in the "extra mile" that makes a school great. Children are kind, respectful, and you can tell they love learning at Lakewood School.

Posted August 06, 2013
My kid goin the nedam .I.lick ur school .so I cam today for kinegardan admition .but not available now.so I waiting .my family kids going this school And he told me is very good schools .so I so I excited any kid goin ur school.

Posted February 21, 2013
My son has attended this school going on his third year. Yes he is in second grade. During this time I have seen a principal that is involved, caring and outside his office nearly everyday after school, participating and watching over our children as they are picked up. The office staff and teachers have always been kind and respectful. Yes there have been a couple times when I disagreed with what the teacher had to say, but I was always treated with respect and respected her position on whatever it was. The children here treat eachother better than what I have witnessed at other schools. There seems to be less bullying and teasing here for some reason. Theres even a nice lady there name Amanda that just hangs out alot there that brings a refreshing breath of fresh air to us parents. No school is perfect but if I had to choose 1 school in Lodi, Ca for all my kids it would be LAKEWOOD SCHOOL without thinking twice !! GREAT JOB TEACHERS AND OFFICE AND ALL, THANKS !!

Lakewood Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2010
This school is beyond a disgrace. They are judge and jury in situations they have no clue about. They jump to false conclusions and are dilusional. They try to act like they are professional but are far from it. I had to pull my child out of this school and I am filing a formal complaint against them at the minimum for an incident that occurred involving my child. It was poorly handled at best and caused problems for my family. There was no apology or compassion shown to us. To say the least I would like to see this school held responsible for there lack of knowledge on how to handle certain situations as well as the grief they caused my family.

Posted May 13, 2010
I've witnessed nothing like what the posting below states. The principal has always been very friendly, very involved as are the teachers. Parents are very involved in this school and my kids are thriving.

Lakewood Elementary School 1

Posted April 23, 2008
Lakewood School has changed since the last postings. The teachers, principal and office staff are judgemental. Their skill for creating a hostile environment against children they've decided to isolate is effective. Bullying and tattletails are rewarded. If you can avoid this school, your child will be better off for it.

Posted November 02, 2005

Posted October 14, 2005
- a former student

Posted July 26, 2005
This elementary school is wonderful. They have a great staff of teachers that really seem to care about our kids. They also offer after school daycare which has proven to be very valuable with so many parents who are required to work.

Posted May 03, 2005
Lakewood Elementary provides a great environment for learning. The teachers are dedicated and care about the students. There is a pull-out program for gifted students for a couple hours a week. The school provides music education which the children really enjoy. They have a very involved PTA with special days to honor good conduct and achievement in school. Overall I would rate this school as meeting parent's expectations for a quality education for their children.

Lakewood Elementary School
1100 North Ham Lane, Lodi, CA  95242
Last modified Lakewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top