Lawrence Elementary School 4

Posted May 07, 2013
They really care about your kids here. My daughters Teacher is great. The Principal is very active with the kids and knows most (if not all!) by name. Just wish more parents would get involved.

Lawrence Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2011
I been with this school for only for 3 months. I think every body is working on make this school better. It will be great if teachers have a someone "Every Day" to help with kids that are struggling. That way all kids are secure about themself and have successful future.

Lawrence Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2007
The majority of the students are not managed well by their teachers. Most students are disrespectful, defy authority, misbehave, are not on task, and do not have educational values. The administrative staff (ie: receptionist) are the only ones who seem to be extremely helpful and a leave positive first impression. There seems to be a lack of camaraderie and team work among the entire staff. In other words, they are not on the 'same page'.

Lawrence Elementary School 2

Posted July 26, 2005
If your child is hispanic this would be a wonderful school. However, it is not a school that I feel does not meet the requirements for my child. I had 3 children attend the school in the past. Back then I felt that there was unitity. The school and staff need help to bring the school to a standard that I feel will help our choldren in this day and age.

Lawrence Elementary School 3

Posted April 21, 2005
My sons teacher is great. Shes gotten him out of that shy way that I just could'nt get him out of. Shes a great K teacher. We need more teachers like her that really care about their students.

Lawrence Elementary School
721 Calaveras Street, Lodi, CA  95240
Last modified Lawrence Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrence Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top