Bad
Good

My school Is great! we have wonderful teachers and a WONDERFUL principal. Our P.E teachers are great Blanke-Pau and Lapchet! sure we have our flaws but what school doesn't? I am in 8th grade now and last year I had only As and Bs and from both years only one bad teacher. well she's nice but Common Core Math is horrible and she doesn't teach it to us very well. That is the only problem I've had with teachers.Mr. McGregor is great and so are our vice principals Mrs. Iwamiya and Mr. Rogers. any how when I had a problem last year Mrs. Iwamiya made sure it got solved and the problem didn't happen again. Wonderful help!

School leaders are cracking down on these gangsters and drug dealers, way to go. The place needs a serious face lift. LMS needs to be restored and I think they are on their way. Parents need to do their jobs too!

This school is wonderful& has a great staff there are also cool teachers like Mr.Chapman, Mrs.Sievers, or Ms. Alexander (: i would definitely recommend this school,since i do attend this school and know what it's like.

Administration is lacking in experience and compassion, a few teachers are Great but are help back by the admins lack of proper procedure and protocol, I would never recommend this school to anyone

Mrs.Close,Mrs.Mirassou,and Mrs.Seivers were the best in 7th grade.LMS Rocks!!!!!!!!

Last modified Lodi Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.