Lodi, CA

Posted August 19, 2014
My school Is great! we have wonderful teachers and a WONDERFUL principal. Our P.E teachers are great Blanke-Pau and Lapchet! sure we have our flaws but what school doesn't? I am in 8th grade now and last year I had only As and Bs and from both years only one bad teacher. well she's nice but Common Core Math is horrible and she doesn't teach it to us very well. That is the only problem I've had with teachers.Mr. McGregor is great and so are our vice principals Mrs. Iwamiya and Mr. Rogers. any how when I had a problem last year Mrs. Iwamiya made sure it got solved and the problem didn't happen again. Wonderful help!

Lodi Middle School 1

Posted January 25, 2010

Posted January 17, 2009
School leaders are cracking down on these gangsters and drug dealers, way to go. The place needs a serious face lift. LMS needs to be restored and I think they are on their way. Parents need to do their jobs too!

Posted January 17, 2009

Posted January 16, 2009
This school is wonderful& has a great staff there are also cool teachers like Mr.Chapman, Mrs.Sievers, or Ms. Alexander (: i would definitely recommend this school,since i do attend this school and know what it's like.

Lodi Middle School 1

Posted October 01, 2008
Administration is lacking in experience and compassion, a few teachers are Great but are help back by the admins lack of proper procedure and protocol, I would never recommend this school to anyone

Lodi Middle School 3

Posted August 27, 2008

Lodi Middle School 3

Posted February 18, 2008

Posted December 10, 2007

Posted December 01, 2007

Lodi Middle School
945 South Ham Lane, Lodi, CA  95242
Last modified Lodi Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lodi Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top