Lodi, CA

Posted August 19, 2014
My school Is great! we have wonderful teachers and a WONDERFUL principal. Our P.E teachers are great Blanke-Pau and Lapchet! sure we have our flaws but what school doesn't? I am in 8th grade now and last year I had only As and Bs and from both years only one bad teacher. well she's nice but Common Core Math is horrible and she doesn't teach it to us very well. That is the only problem I've had with teachers.Mr. McGregor is great and so are our vice principals Mrs. Iwamiya and Mr. Rogers. any how when I had a problem last year Mrs. Iwamiya made sure it got solved and the problem didn't happen again. Wonderful help!

Posted January 17, 2009
School leaders are cracking down on these gangsters and drug dealers, way to go. The place needs a serious face lift. LMS needs to be restored and I think they are on their way. Parents need to do their jobs too!

Posted January 16, 2009
This school is wonderful& has a great staff there are also cool teachers like Mr.Chapman, Mrs.Sievers, or Ms. Alexander (: i would definitely recommend this school,since i do attend this school and know what it's like.

Lodi Middle School 1

Posted October 01, 2008
Administration is lacking in experience and compassion, a few teachers are Great but are help back by the admins lack of proper procedure and protocol, I would never recommend this school to anyone

Lodi Middle School

Posted October 30, 2007
Mrs.Close,Mrs.Mirassou,and Mrs.Seivers were the best in 7th grade.LMS Rocks!!!!!!!!

Lodi Middle School 2

Posted November 28, 2005
Technicaly behind (in terms of admin, keeping parent up to date). Like all ca public schools, what you get only made of what you put into it. Currently looking to move child to private school.

Lodi Middle School 3

Posted July 19, 2003
this school is alright. i did not really talk to the principals besides to get my friend jessica to come back to school which did not happen. the teachers were ok. but mr. poggi was the best.

Lodi Middle School 3

Posted May 31, 2003
I just promoted from this school and I think that the promotion should have been held at night not in the burning hot sun at 9:30 am. But this school is the best for everyone because it lets you have many friends and the teachers are fanastic.

Lodi Middle School
945 South Ham Lane, Lodi, CA  95242
Last modified Lodi Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lodi Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top