Bad
Good

Posted April 17, 2014
Our school is clean and orderly. Teachers are always visible and the principal always call to let family know when activities and days off. Everyone seems happy and is always concerned about every child , even when they aren't your teacher. We have celebrating activities that help are Parent club be able to help fundraise for our school to make things better. I love our school and proud to be a Reese student with a awesome teacher. Proud of learning Stragedies' to reinforce every child's learning style.

Posted November 22, 2011
We have had a fantastic experience at Reese. Both of my children have thrived here. The teachers are caring and have wonderful work ethics. I highly recommend this school!!

Posted April 01, 2011
We love this school! Great teachers and principal, high parent participation, my child is advanced thanks to some great teachers here.

Posted April 19, 2010
The teachers are truly dedicated to helping the children achieve their highest potential. I help out in my granddaughter's classroom and have been truly amazed at the care given to all those students by their teachers. I'd give 10 stars if I could!!

Posted May 28, 2008
Erma B. Reese is a excellent school & has the best teachers & staff around. My son is possibly ADD & the teachers have worked with him diligently in order to help him progress to the next level/grade. I am very thankful for there caring ways & am proud to be the parent of a Reese Roadrunner!

Posted July 02, 2007
Reese is a fantastic school and the parental involvement is great! The teachers are great too and I am proud of my son's progress there - this is one of the best elementary schools in Lodi!

Erma B. Reese Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2005
Erma B. Reese provides a quality education for all students. The PTA is dedicated to the students providing an environment for children to grow and learn. The teachers are dedicated and work hard in achieving student success in learning and conduct. Overall I would give this school a good rating.

Posted March 23, 2005
Both of my children have gone through Reese School and we have been very happy with their progress and the way teachers cared for their individual needs. We had one child in the Speech program and one in the GATE program. Each child was pushed to their level and came out loving learning. I cannot say enough about how caring the faculty is.

Erma B. Reese Elementary School
1800 West Elm Street, Lodi, CA  95242-2917
Last modified Erma B. Reese Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.