Lodi, CA

Vinewood Elementary School

Posted April 12, 2010
This school is well organized, has a great reading program, and a wonderful staff. Love it!!!

Posted April 06, 2010
This is a very good school. They do have a uniform policy which isn't enforced at all. I do wish the Kindergarten was a full day because with all the academics they have to get in per day it seems quite chaotic and frenzied. I also wish the Parent Club meetings weren't email. I think it excludes a lot of parents. Overall, I do like this school.

Posted June 01, 2006
Academic programs are wonderful. A lot of parent involvement. Teachers are extremely motivated and willing to work with you, especially in intermediate grades.

Vinewood Elementary School 5

Posted May 23, 2006
The academic persistence by the teachers is wonderful. Parent involvement is high, with the opportunity for parents to help out on a daily basis directly in the classroom. This is definitely a fun, structured, and secure school environment.

Posted April 23, 2006
My sons both attend Vinewood, and for the most part I've been very happy with their education thus far. My older son has had a couple of teachers that really let things 'fall through the cracks' and he's had to really struggle to overcome in a couple of areas, but all three teachers are no longer there, so no other student at Vinewood should have to go through what he has. Both of their teachers this year are awesome and I am looking forward to more years at this school. I do think that students are pushed a little too hard in the math department, but that is my opinion. Extracurricular activities should be increased as well.

Posted August 07, 2005
Our child was in Grade 5 at Vinewood Elementary School this past year and found it a rewarding time. His homeroom teacher took the extra time to see his strengths/weaknesses and work well to develop some extra projects. (No idea if followed by other teachers; but certainly noticed by us.) In addition, confidence level grew in reports, presentations and praise/constructive comments by teacher. New to the area. School staff and administration assist to make our soon fit in. Lack in the areas of computer/IT, drama/arts and sports compared to area we moved from. Thank you.

Vinewood Elementary School 5

Posted June 26, 2005
Music available. Parent involvement high. Great administrative staff and teachers. Standards based grade reporting. Overall excellent school.

Vinewood Elementary School
1600 West Tokay Street, Lodi, CA  95242
Last modified Vinewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vinewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top