Posted July 10, 2013
St. Anne's is a place where we feel comfortable sending our children, knowing that the morals and values that we teach at home is continued throughout their day at school. The academics are great, but what makes this school stand out from others is the community involvement and teaching these students how not only to learn in the classroom, but how to be good citizens and show others the light of Christ. We couldn't be happier with our choice of school for our children.

Posted May 16, 2013
It's hard to understand the couple of negative reviews. This is a great school that does require tons of parent involvement (bingo, SOS, Harvest Fair, Spring Dinner/Dance etc.) which I think is a great thing. The parents get to know each other and this creates a strong sense of community and collective nurturing of the kids. You would be amazed by how many parents stand each morning for prayer with their kid(s). If you don't put in your time, then you probably miss out on this. The Principal is great. He greets the kids by name each morning at the front door, and has put together a strong team of teachers and an excellent academic environment. He also puts in plenty of time outside of normal work hours. The teachers are all warm and welcoming - yes there are rules - This is Catholic School! There are also high standards, and an expectation of discipline. If your child is disruptive, the teachers and Principal will try to help, but the parents need to take responsibility as well. I cant imagine a better place for my kids. Their is lots of diversity, but a common goal of teaching our kids morals, building strong character and providing an excellent education.

St. Anne Elementary School 1

Posted February 05, 2013
I enrolled my daughter at ST.ANNS wanting to introduce her into the catholic faith of which i practice.I was shocked to find out that i have more moral character in my thumb than the entire school constant bullying and complete humiliation of my child.The faculty decided i should put MY child into counseling.This is not the result which i had hoped for a few parents were quite accepting and nice.You will not be satisfied whith the cost vs reward of this venture.I would give no stars if i could.

St. Anne Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2012
Our children have attended St. Anne's for over a decade. No school is perfect and those expecting perfection will be disappointed by any choice. The education is good to very good, however book education is only part of the strength of St. Anne's. What we value is a school that teaches values and integrity that will last a lifetime. Many who pull their kids not due to financial distress are typically parents who think their children are angels and never part of the problem. We wish them well in their search. There are a majority of great families with warm and caring values if someone cares to scratch more than surface. For those who wish their young children to be integrated with older kids as loving mentors like older brothers and sisters, this is the school for you. Our oldest now out of the school remembers well his "mass buddies" from Kindergarten on. St. Anne's regularly leads the pack of local parochial schools in producing academic and social leaders at St. Mary's High School. A strong sign the school is not failing it's academic mission.

St. Anne Elementary School 1

Posted August 06, 2012
The school needs teachers that can teach and a principal that will stand up to them. Also, the parents are crazy and think they are all that..... Sad to say that they are Catholics treating each other like objects. I pulled my kids as I could not stand the environment for them and they need tomspend some money on the academics!

Posted July 05, 2012
Our child will be attending this school in the fall. St. Anne's has already done a great job of welcoming us, involving us in events and activities, and making us feel very excited about joining this new community. We look forward to developing life long relationships with the school families and the administrators. They have started us off on the right path and we feel confident that we will successfully navigate thru our child's faith based education experience.

St. Anne Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
The children that attend St. Annes are very well prepared for High School, they are taught to be responsible and carring kids.

Posted September 18, 2008
We love St. Anne School. The sense of community and family is very strong. The academics and staff are excellent. The Catholic instruction is very important to us.

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted August 30, 2007
The teachers and staff are great. My son, a 3rd grader loves being part of St Anne's. All the children there behave well and are high achiever comparing to the local public and chartered schools.

St. Anne Elementary School
200 South Pleasant Avenue, Lodi, CA  95240
Last modified St. Anne Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Anne Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top