Posted July 16, 2013
St. Peter Lutheran School is an amazing school. They are WASC certified and the curriculum is Core Knowledge based. The teaching staff is experienced and very easy to work with. In addition to a solid elementary & middle school education, the school has an excellent sports and music program. There is before and after school care and "homework club" available. The middle school students have a retreat in the fall to Jenness Park. My student looks forward to it every year. I think St. Peter is one of the best places in Lodi to send your children to get a top notch Christian and academic education.

St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran 1

Posted January 31, 2013
My child attended this school for two years, during the first year we were very pleased. This year 2012-13 has not been the same quality of education. There were two teachers that left last year. In the middle school level, I do not feel that the new teachers are qualified for their positions. They are still working on their own education and were more interested in such than the students education. During a meeting regarding my child, one teacher was emailing her instructor, another was checking her child's work at another school via laptop. We were asked to leave the school along with several other families whose children were struggling and needed some extra help. In being asked to leave, we were asked to tell new schools that we chose to pull the student out. There is the feeling that more is going on at this school than was explained in asking students to leave, there appeared to be an underlying agenda. Students whose families make high contributions to the school do not have to follow the same rules or GPA standards as those who don't.

St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran 4

Posted September 10, 2012
My children love this school. As another reviewer stated it is their second home. While the teaching staff is starting to have quite a turnover due to retiremen, all of the staff that I have come into contact with are very caring individuals who are concerned with the development of the whole child. Ms. Hu has been successful in getting WASC accreditation.

Posted October 31, 2008

Posted September 27, 2008
Your child school is their second family and here at St. Peter Lutheran School we are family. The high level of education sets the foundation for their high school years. The students are ready to meet the challenges that await ahead of them. Check out Mr. K's laugh, Mr. Mara's funny jokes, Mrs. O'Keefe's hugs, Mrs. Nishimoto's patients, Mr. Collier's great teaching techniques and so much more. St Peter Lutheran school is a wise choice to make.

Posted August 18, 2008
Great facilities, warm and caring people. We are a new family to the school and we felt totally welcomed and embraced by the school community.

St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran 1

Posted May 06, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007
New Principal, same excellent techers!

St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran 0

Posted November 18, 2007
I am a parent and proud that my child is a part of this school community. We are blessed to have a school with high ideals focused on Christian faith, academics, and sportsmanship. Parental involvement is important and stressed to continue fellowship in our faith. Ater graduating from this school my child continued on into the public high school. I am thankful she got her start here at St. Peter Lutheran School.

St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran 0

Posted November 17, 2007
Our first year at this school and we are SO happy. Very advanced curriculum, balanced with fun activities. All staff and parents have been welcoming and willing to take time to help new parents and students. Awesome staff, from the principle, teachers, office, grounds and extended school care. We are very glad we made this choice. It is a superb environment for my children. Lots of parental involvement.

St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran
2400 Oxford Way, Lodi, CA  95242
Last modified St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Peter Evangelical Lutheran Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top