Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Disagree

Because i have kids currently in the school .The yard duty people needs to be checked.

Bryn Mawr is a great school. this was our first experience in public school and to be honest, was very afraid that my kids were not going to succeed. To my surprise, not only they adapted pretty fast, but engage in a great environment with very professional staff, caring and passionate in their work. My kids made friends fast, thrived socially and academically and most of all were happy little souls like never before. I never imagined being such a "small, kind of hidden school in Loma Linda" would ended in a fantastic experience, with parents that are really involved with their kids and honest staff who give 100% all the time. I am very satisfied with the big change we made; knowing that it was the right decision in every aspect of my kids emotional health.

I have four children who have attended/are attending this school. My oldest is 17 now and my youngest is 5 about to start Kindergarten this upcoming school year. I have remained in this school's boundaries purposely so that all of the chidren could benefit from the amazing teachers, and principals throughout the years and even the office staff are outstanding! HIGHLY RECOMMEND BRYN MAWR! GO BLUE JAYS! :)

The new principal has not been able to perform at the standards set by his predecessor.

The school is really awesome,but the yard duty staff is very rude to the children especiallyaudrey,MARIE ESPECIALLY and needs to be looked into.

The teachers and staff here are outstanding. My daughter has been going to this school since Kinder and absolutely loves it.

I think the principal is great, and is trying to do his best with the budget cuts. But it is way too crowded in the classroom, and the teachers always seem pretty overwhelmed. As a result the teaching is rushed as they try to hurry through things with so many students. But next year they are opening up another school, so hopefully it will get better.

This place was great, thanks Mrs, Jamie, Daily, Jaggerson, Evans, Harding, and Gomez. Couldn't have done everything w/out you ladies =)

My oldest son have attended this school, and my 2nd is in 4th grade and my last one will be soon in kinder garten, I have a great trust in this school with the great principal, teachers, team members and the most important thing is the school curriculum.

my daughter just loves being at that school

Last modified Bryn Mawr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.