Clarence Ruth Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2013
Excellent School !!! The teachers are wonderful, the principal always helps parents and kids , the office staff is very nice..

Clarence Ruth Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2011
I have two children that have both excelled there. We originally transferred from another school in the middle of the year, and while my kids were dissappointed to leave all their friends at the old school, they quickly adapted and have grown close relationships with new friends. My son has had a few problems with bullys, but the staff at the school have always been very aggressive in resolving all the issues. Over all I am a very pleased parent with the school!

Clarence Ruth Elementary School 1

Posted July 18, 2011
Don't like it at all :| there are too much bullys. The campus is really dirty.

Clarence Ruth Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2007
I have 2 children attending school at Clarence Ruth and it has been such a good experience for my sons. The teachers are wonderful and the office staff is always very nice. My kids have learned so much there!

Clarence Ruth Elementary School
501 North W Street, Lompoc, CA  93436
Last modified Clarence Ruth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarence Ruth Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top