Long Beach, CA

Posted March 10, 2012
Ive begged my mom and paid my way through out attending high school here. It was worth it, and everything that I take from attending the school here and my spiritual growth, is what makes me whom I am today, I graduated 12 yrs ago, and wouldn't have change anything. This school is the best athletically as well, compared to all other private schools in their leagues. I would LOVE to have my children go here, but I residing out of state!

Posted December 06, 2008
PBS is an excellent school for the parents who desire for their child to know, love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ. At PBS children are taught to love God, love their parents, to love America, and to strive for excellence in every area of their lives. PBS has a great academic program, as well as a great extra-curricular program, which includes (for the boys) a tremendous basketball program. PBS has as its objective to train balanced Christian young people who will sell out for Christ and His cause, and who will 'shine brightly' in their community.

Posted October 06, 2008
This by far is the most awesom school, church that a parent would want to put their children in. The children and teenager there are sooo well kept together, well behave. The boys were so respectful to adults that it was amazing!!!! The girls are soo gracious.

Posted March 05, 2006
This is an AWESOME church with GREAT schooling. If you want to enroll your child in a school with great acadamics skills, music, great learning of christianity and with a great sports program, this school would be it. The kids learn to love GOD, be very involved in ministries and GOD's will.

Pacific Baptist School
3332 Magnolia Avenue, Long Beach, CA  90806
Last modified Pacific Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Pacific Baptist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top