Parkridge Private School 4

Posted January 10, 2013
This school is by far the greatest thing that has happened to my family. Having a child that had been struggling in high school and not graduating on time has been difficult. Stephanie and her team at Parkridge are great and very helpful. My son have received his high school diploma in a very short time and now is attending college!

Parkridge Private School 1

Posted February 19, 2011
I recently received a student who transferred from this school to mine. As an 8th grader this student is reading at a middle of first grade level. This student had been at Parkridge most of their school life. Looking at the report card I saw that the student was receiving As and Bs in all classes. I called to school because I was concerned with the discrepancy and was told that by their testing the student was reading at a 4th grade level. Even if this were true, how does a student read middle school material and get As and Bs reading 4 years below grade level? The teacher I spoke to was vague about what was taught and even though she taught this student for 6 years, could not recognize that this child had a learning deficiency. The school has done this child a disservice crippling 6 years of her education!

Posted September 07, 2009

Parkridge Private School 0

Posted December 02, 2008
This is a really good independent study program. My son has been with Parkridge for about 5 years now. He was having problems in Jr. High School and was getting Fs and Ds. Since I have him at Parkridge he is actually interested in the subjects that he is studying, and the staff is the best. They are so helpful and always willing to answer any questions that you might have. I highly recommend this school for independent study.

Parkridge Private School 0

Posted August 27, 2008
I have been homeschooling my kids for one year at this school. The program is exceptional with fabulous textbooks, the program is organized and easy to follow, there is a teacher to answer to each week, environment is safe and comfortable and the staff have great customer relations. My husband and I are very happy with our sons' education and the safe environment of our home and family values that they can be surrounded with.

Posted August 05, 2007

Posted April 05, 2005

Parkridge Private School 3

Posted July 14, 2004

Parkridge Private School
3605 Long Beach Boulevard, Long Beach, CA  90807
Last modified Parkridge Private School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Parkridge Private School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top