Long Beach, CA

First Baptist Church School 1

Posted January 26, 2011
I'll rate them 'A' on Christian Leadership.As an alumni, my high school diploma was not accepted in a University , I was told that the high school was not accredited, therefore I needed to get my GED... what a disapointment.

First Baptist Church School 2

Posted October 20, 2009

First Baptist Church School 5

Posted August 17, 2009

First Baptist Church School 0

Posted July 03, 2009
I am an alumni of FBCS. First Baptist Church School is a great place but I have to agree the education there is not the best. The rules are not stable either. Some teachers are careless about teaching and gives you free periods when students are supposed to be learning. Students get loose about learning and slack off at school and does not learn anything... The first thing this school needs to do in order to improve is to pick better teachers that actually knows what they are doing. School is a place where you learn. It's not a playground. Students need to learn for their future whether they will be in ministry or not.

First Baptist Church School 4

Posted June 01, 2009
I was first disappointed in the staff changes, but waited for time to tell before I judged. The new principals are doing a tremendous job and I believe the school is the better for it.

First Baptist Church School 2

Posted April 06, 2009

First Baptist Church School 0

Posted January 16, 2009
I am a former student of FBCS, and I would really recommend it, it's amazing! The experience is awesome, and it has really prepared me for high school! :DDD

First Baptist Church School 3

Posted June 03, 2007
My child went to this school and was not prepared to enter higher education. Although I understand that the purpose of the school is to train kids to go into the ministry, I do think that the kids should also be successful members of the working community.

First Baptist Church School 4

Posted June 16, 2006
I go to this church and I enrolled my child to its K-4 and K-5 Kindergarten program. My child will be 6 years old in June, trained to write in cursive, read and do Math. My child also learned to memorize Bible verses. I am pleased with his academic development as well as training with emphasis on Biblical principles. My husband and I are planning to enroll him at this school until high school.

First Baptist Church School 5

Posted September 27, 2004

First Baptist Church School
1000 Pine Avenue, Long Beach, CA  90813
Last modified First Baptist Church School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
First Baptist Church School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top