Long Beach, CA

Posted May 23, 2013
Our son has been at Bethany since preschool. He graduates 8th grade in three weeks. Bethany has been an amazing school/family. Our son has flourished academically and spiritually. He has formed relationships that will last and so have we. He will be going on to a college prep high school and he is well prepared. Thank you Bethany for your years of nurturing and academic excellence! Middle school teachers you are all amazing! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

Posted April 24, 2013
Our daughter has been attending Bethany since preschool, she is now in kindergarten. The teachers are loving, caring, patient and really fantastic at teaching! From what I can tell compared to our friends with kids in the same grades, public schools cover the same topics as Bethany except of course Jesus, but they do not cover the standard topics as thoroughly. Therefore providing the Bethany school students with an edge over other children and still fitting in an extra course, The Bible. It's definitely worth the tuition.

Posted February 13, 2012
We are very satisfied with the quality of education and all the "extras" that my wife and I had when we were in private school. A wonderful, credentialed staff, a first-rate PE, a real computer lab, a library with a librarian, fantastic electives- music, choir, chess, science, foreign language and top-drawer Bible-rooted instruction. What a blessing for Long Beach.

Posted October 28, 2011
My daughter has been is in her second year of preschool (just turned 4) and is already reading and doing simple math. The teacher are great! I can't say enough good about this school.

Posted August 16, 2010
Bethany is a true gem. I have three children who have recently finished their first year. They have excelled socially; making lots of new friends, as well as academically; scoring in the 90th percentile on state tests. The teachers, parents and students are welcoming and warm. I feel blessed to have found such a wonderful school. You will too.

Bethany Baptist Elementary School 0

Posted January 04, 2010
Miss Leslie and Miss Kelly are awesome teachers. Mrs. Hill (director) runs a great preschool!! Wonderful academics, arts and sports. Our son enjoys learning and doing his homework. We may just have to keep him here through 8th grade. Class sizes are small, teachers are credentialed, rooms and materials are newer. Great parent involvement, and of course he is learning all about God, and getting a great foundation to build off of. We love Bethany!

Bethany Baptist Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2009

Bethany Baptist Elementary School 0

Posted August 14, 2009
I had children in preschool and kindergarten last year, and was quite happy with the experiences they both had. Both my boys loved their teachers, and I am happy with the curriculum that was taught, and the level and speed at which it was covered with the kids. No school is perfect, but Bethany certainly makes a strong effort to make sure the kids receive your money's worth. Any issues I expressed concern for were addressed immediately. I have enrolled my kids for the 2009-2010 year, and figure we'll all be just as happy.

Posted May 26, 2009
My children attended Bethany Pre-school. I would highly recommend this school to anybody looking for a pre-school. My children were so prepared for kindergarten. While we would have loved to have continued educating our children at Bethany, it just was not feasible for our family. I was very sad to take them out of this loving and Christian environment.

Bethany Baptist Elementary School 1

Posted February 24, 2009

Bethany Baptist Elementary School
2244 Clark Avenue, Long Beach, CA  90815
Last modified Bethany Baptist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Bethany Baptist Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top