Oak Tree Children's Center 5

Posted July 26, 2012
Such a GEM!! I've seen many changes in the 2 years that my child has attended Oak Tree. The current staff and Director, Katy, are caring and show lots of experience with kids. I love the family feel, where every staff member greets my child and I by name! Great value for my tuition; long hours, extra lessons in addition to the regular class time, and the teachers demand and expect respect and manners. Highly recommended!

Oak Tree Children's Center 4

Posted February 28, 2011
OakTree is a very small preschool so all of the teachers know all of the students. The director is great and the teachers are very patient. It almost like a family day care yet the children get academics as well.

Oak Tree Children's Center
1710 Redondo Avenue, Long Beach, CA  90804
Last modified Oak Tree Children's Center is a Private school that serves grade K
Oak Tree Children's Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top