Bad
Good

I cannot say enough about this school!! I've had 2 children in the Oakwood Schools and I brag to everyone about them! Oak Tree is a small school with a family feel. My children benefitted from the structured, well rounded program! What more can I ask for? Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, long hours, solid curriculum, and competitive rates...Awesome!!

This is a wonderful school with a great education system. My child has learned so much in the short time she has been here. The teachers are friendly and always have a smile on their face. I am so thankful that my daughter has a great place to be while I'm at work.

my son (3yrs old)& my friends two kids (3 yrs & 4yrs) went here and after awhile of our kids being there they all 3 where not looking forward to going anymore. comes to find out an older lady whom worked there and still does boppes kids in the heads which might be a reason our kids stoped going here , plus there 3-4 months of potty training( while charging weekly) only took me 2 weeks. would very much go else where!!!!!

Oaktree is a nice small preschool with a family feel. The director is great and always willing to help. My child gets breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack everyday. The teachers are very friendly and because they are so small, every teacher knows every child and family there.

I forgot to mention the coercive reading. The school believes that as long as the children are reading by the end of preschool they have accomplished their goal. However, the way in which they taught the children was forcefully. I do not agree with that method.

My 2 year old was bringing home art projects my 6 year old could not do. What happened to good old fashioned finger painting. I dont want my child to watch his teacher make an art project I want him to do it.

The curriculum is good, but the teacheres lack friendliness and enthusiasum.They charge too much, and in my opinion its not worth it

This is a very good preschool. Children are very disciplined and well behaved.

Last modified Oaktree Preschool And Kindergarten is a Private school that serves grade K