Long Beach, CA

Posted April 03, 2013
Mrs. Robinson's success is proven to be based upon her most unique staff, and is a complement to her upbringing, experiences, education, and spiritual background, Atlanta, GA, Washington, DC, and the LBUSD and surroundings. Great job Bryant, students, teachers, staff, and principal.

Posted March 29, 2013
I went to Bryant in the mid 80's and was surprised to see two of my most beloved staff members are still there in 2013. I had Jane Mort for 1st grade and I remember her being fair, kind, patient and humorous. Coach Annie.... Any student who attended Bryant over the past (at least) 2 decades will remember Coach Annie fondly. She had/has exhaustible energy and a fierce dedication to the students she so obviously loves. I had recess under her watchful eye for 5 years and I remember many tender moments and encouraging words. She provided many enriching activities, resolved many playground squabbles and ran an awesome after school program. It's been 20+ years since I've been on campus, but it gives me great pleasure to know she is still a positive influence on the children of Long Beach. Thanks Coach Annie!

Posted November 09, 2009

Posted March 15, 2008

Posted May 31, 2007
My grandchildren attend Bryant Elementary. This is a small school with a home-like atmosphere. Our PTA, although small in number, is fantastic. With a school with such diversity we all are there for the same purpose. The principal and administrative staff are fantastic. The teachers that my grandchildren have had are all been GREAT! What we do need is more parents to jump and help so that we can strive to be the best SMALL school in the LBUSC. The school and the surrounding grounds are super clean and Coach Annie and staff are all wonderful and helpful. Again thank you Bryant Elementary for taking care of my grandchildren and all the other students at Bryant.

Bryant Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2006
The school, one of the smaller ones around, is full of good energy. The Teachers are all dedicated and optimistic in their positions. The staff works hard to help the children, parents, teachers etc., with questions or concerns they may have. We have computers due to contributions of others who have seen how responsible our principal is inside and outside of the school. The music department is a wonderful opportunity that any child who is interested can persue. The cafeteria staff is caring and there to help every child get food in their stomach so they can think and work better. It is a school were everyone is able to get to know everyone if they choose. It's kept clean and safety is always a number one priority. The PTA has a small group of dedicated leaders who work it diligently,always looking for others willing to get involved.

Posted June 18, 2004
Bryant elementary is a small elementary school, that deals with the children as individuals rather then a number. The teachers are very caring and patient. They have a lot of experience and the teachers at Bryant choose to stay there because of their love for the school and students. Bryant has a new principle this year which we hope will stay a while. Our past principles have come in, made positive changes and then left. We at Bryant would like to see this principle stay for a minimum of 5 years. She has already made a positive difference at our school and has some great things planned for the up comming year. We, the parents at Bryant are very proud of our school because it happens to be the school that we atttended. We have either stayed in the neigborhood or moved back to give our children the same great experiences.

Bryant Elementary School
4101 East Fountain Street, Long Beach, CA  90804
Last modified Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryant Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top