Cabrillo High School 4

Posted June 26, 2011
Beautiful, quiet campus arranged by Small Learning Communities and specialized programs. Wonderful support services, parent involvement encouraged, many dedicated teachers/staff passionate about student success. Take virtual tour on Facebook "Cabrillo High School PTSA, Long Beach CA" or visit school web site at http://lbcabrillo.schoolloop.com/. You must see this campus.

Posted March 08, 2011
Great school. Students not so well, nonetheless great things going on in cabrillo that people seem to not undersand.

Cabrillo High School 4

Posted August 16, 2010
I simply LOVE CABRILLO, I have had great experiences, with the principals, teachers, leaders, and parents around the school.

Posted March 21, 2010

Posted February 23, 2010
This is my first year as Counselor at Cabrillo. I LOVE it! The counseling team and administration is committed to student success. Our students are wonderful people. My daughter goes to another LB High School, and she would love to attend here because of our school climate. Jaguar Pride! Counselor Clarke

Posted April 02, 2009
i am a student at cabrillo high and my experience here has been more than amazing it is upbringing its students towards their goals and helps everybody out with just the little things. It has a beautiful campus,wonderful teachers and inspiring principals and coordinaters.

Posted November 12, 2008
i am currently attending cabrillo high and i do believe this high school to be one of the best schools ever. i have traveled around the united states and have went to 6 high schools and cabrillo comes in second place i love that there is no drama and i love how friendly the staff are and try to help you in your every need. i would love for my future kids to come here! i do believe that it is a great school. Go Jags!

Posted September 14, 2008
This school is horrible with a high lack of academic programs, counselors who care, and all of what a good school should have. I went to this school for one semester and could not tolerate it no longer so i transferred to poly where the counselor actually *meets* with their students in their request to change their classes and guidance. Cabrillo is the worst school in long beach in my opinion.

Posted April 05, 2008
The campus is huge and it is gorgeous. The school offers many clubs and supportive help. I am a freshmen in this school and I take one AP class, in golf, and do 7 hours of community service a week which could be really demanding but we have AP cafe once a month and tutorial once a week. I constantly get tired of people that thinks I am dumb just because I go to this school. I think that are school is improving and unique. Go Jaguars!

Posted February 27, 2008
It's so frustrating that some teachers won't post to the internet site 'school loop'. I have been told by parents at other schools that this is required. It is so frustrating also not to recieve phone calls returned etc. no follow through on parent's concerns. Attendence is not like at Poly where all absences were followed up and the parent contacted. Nobody seems to care at Cabrillo.

Cabrillo High School
2001 Santa Fe Avenue, Long Beach, CA  90810
Last modified Cabrillo High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cabrillo High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top