Long Beach, CA

Edison Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2015
Very poor learning environment in the lower grades at least, prek- 3rd grade, classes are packed and teachers are constantly changing, there is lack of personnel, parents at these schools are all tattooed or don't speak any English. I don't recommend this school.

Edison Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2014
We moved in the city of Long Beach around November 2013. I was trying to put my child in a good school so I put her in Edison and just in the first week my child has been spelling and counting. She knows what being a scholar means and the meaning of perseverance. I'm impressed and as of today she is reading to me. This is a wonderful school and her teacher and staff are very welcoming and positive. I'm glad I have her in Edison.

Edison Elementary School

Posted December 09, 2009
This is such a great school! The students and staff are so nice. The principal, Mr. Littlejohn, is the absolute best. He puts students first and does his best, always walks around with a smile, and gives students a fun atmosphere!

Edison Elementary School 5

Posted September 07, 2007
Ilove that school its a great school they care about the kids and the teachers work hard with the kids the principal is great all ways there and willing to help you

Edison Elementary School
625 Maine Avenue, Long Beach, CA  90802
Last modified Edison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Edison Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top