Bad
Good

I've been here since 6 now I'm in 8th grade I have lots of problems in this school to many students distract you while your learning they bully yes but I try to ignore them the staffs are pretty helpful if you tell them what's the problem but I don't really think it's a good school it's okay and because kids are to rude

This school...isn't honestly the greatest. I say yes to the education. The teachers try hard to educate us & give us the best. The education here is awesome. The students although...need more JESUS IN THEIR LIVES!!! Kids smoke and drink here yet the staff & most teachers don't know. If you send your child to this school, they will 95% of the chance change. How do I know? By experience. I went here in 6th grade. And honestly, I changed a lot. But it was for a good reason. I understood how to handle the world more. The kids here taught me to be tough. But I got suspended here since I fought with a kid..so now I'm in private school. Great punishment, huh? I'm just going to be here in 7th grade, might transfer back to Hamilton in 8th. But also, a lot of the 'innocent' 6th graders turned bad. If you come out of that school still good, you just got lucky. Kids there either turn bad by drinking, smoking, cursing, joining gangs, or all of the above. For me it was cursing...I over all actually was one of the good kids. I know I said I curse & got suspended but I don't curse anymore & I got suspended because I was stupid..I learned from my mistakes. Most likely, this school might change you.

My child and other children are being bullied at this school,by one student.They are not doing enough to protect our children.It is so bad,that the little girl threatened me and cursed at me.Shes been suspended once.Just got back today and back at it again.They need to kick her out and use her as an example.My daughter is having a hard time as it is,being a 6th grader.Since the last incident,her grades have dropped and also her confidence has too.Im not going to allow this to continue.I may just transfer her out.They cannot do enough for these children.They should not be scared to attend school.

Can't recommend although my daughter was forced to attend here due to demographics. I think they need more activities for the kids so they don't get in so much trouble and feel a sense of pride in their school. The kids who attend come from very low income families and probably don't have alot of parental involvement. My daughter is only a 6th grader and has already been threatened to be gang-jumped!

I was a student at Hamilton Middle School, the teachers where kind of good to me, but some students where very mean to me. They throw papers (students esp.) to other students They didn't let me do my work in peace esp. the students, I got easily distracted, they called me a lot of names, but there where some good students that don't mess around too much.

this a wonder school that has made some amazing goals

Outstanding school - I am so impressed how much this school empowers their students. This is definitely a whole child approach. Very impressive

This school is very ghetto. But who cares it's very close to Compton so what do you expect. but who cares i've had so much fun in this school. :) Jack n the crck

I had no idea my son was doing bad in school until they wanted to kick him out of his accelerated classes. Once I was notified that my son wasnt turning in his work, he brought all of his grades up to at least a B. However, now that I know about the schoolloop website, I can keep track of him myself without waiting for the teachers to contact me. It shows his grades and assignments every week.

Last modified Hamilton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.