Long Beach, CA

Posted December 03, 2013
Jefferson It could improve by Having better funraisers.They should have school get to geteher in the atourtoriem for every funraiser they want people to go to

Posted September 02, 2013
Jefferson is an extraordinary school. Since some of those last postings our scores have increased dramatically, and continue to rise. Additionally, student and staff/teacher rapport have improved and there is much more involvement by students, parents and staff in all school activities since the implementation of JLA's PTO in 2012-2013. That's not all... Jefferson has made a huge stride in becoming a Green Long Beach School, cultivating a lot of Jefferson Pride from the entire Jefferson community. This empowers students. This builds leaders. This also develops problem-solving skills that they CHOOSE to take part in and can't be measured by any exam. Although there is still a lot of work to do, with parent involvement and a continuation of students choosing to meet goals we will get there! Welcome to Jefferson... things are truly looking up!

Jefferson Leadership Academies School 5

Posted September 02, 2013
A year ago, when I found out my son was going to be going to Jefferson, I hated the idea. I had heard many things about the school, and non were positive. I didn't want my child to go to such a terrible school and tried my hardest to switch. After one year at Jefferson, I LOVE this school. They have a grant to have small class sizes, self contained 6th graders, awesome teachers and staff. All the teachers I have had experience with are all willing to go above and beyond to help their students. Parent involvement needs to make an improvement, but its easy for parents to get involved and over all the school is a great place for kids to learn.

Posted April 26, 2012
My child has been going to this school for 2 years and the teachers that she has and have had are very involved. The teachers work with the parents and help the students strive to the best of there ability. My daughter is in honors classes and i must say she is challenged everyday.

Jefferson Leadership Academies School 3

Posted June 03, 2011
The only supportive teacher throughout this school was Deborah Sowells a 7th grade Language Art teacher. I went from Basic to Advance when I had her. [: Besides JLA having a 3 for me, I give her a 10 out of 5 because she's that amazing.

Posted January 26, 2010

Jefferson Leadership Academies School 5

Posted November 03, 2009
my kid goes to jefferson and i think it is a very advanced school

Jefferson Leadership Academies School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
i go to jefferson and i think it is fun and it teaches you a lot

Posted April 04, 2009

Posted April 01, 2009

Jefferson Leadership Academies School
750 Euclid Avenue, Long Beach, CA  90804
Last modified Jefferson Leadership Academies School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Leadership Academies School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top