Bad
Good

This school in horribly unorganized and the overall staff has very low standards for their students. There are a few teachers I've met who care deeply about the students, but lack the resources to provide a better learning atmosphere. The principal doesn't seem to care about improving the school overall. I hated sending my daughter here. She had difficulty in reading, and when I reached out to the staff regarding what can we do to help, they had nothing to say. I asked for a calendar of events so we could stay abreast of school activities and they looked at me puzzled and had to copy a staff calendar. This is a horrible school and does not prepare students for the next level. If anything it sets them back and keeps them on track to be below standard and have a horrible educational experience in the future. Its as if Lincoln expects the students to fail and the parents not to care. They do not provide any meaningful resources to for parents, students, and staff to connect. Thank God my daughter got into a good middle school where she is being challenged and has a chance.

I believe that this school is highly unorganized. I used to attend the school ten years ago and I think that it used to be a much greater school then it is now. The office knows nothing of what goes on inside the school and when you ask a question their answer is always I don't know!

I am a parent of a child that is in the G.A.T.E./EXCEL Program and I feel that this program is not helping my son reach his full potential

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.