Long Beach, CA
Students enrolled: 1,122

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted August 07, 2013
This school in horribly unorganized and the overall staff has very low standards for their students. There are a few teachers I've met who care deeply about the students, but lack the resources to provide a better learning atmosphere. The principal doesn't seem to care about improving the school overall. I hated sending my daughter here. She had difficulty in reading, and when I reached out to the staff regarding what can we do to help, they had nothing to say. I asked for a calendar of events so we could stay abreast of school activities and they looked at me puzzled and had to copy a staff calendar. This is a horrible school and does not prepare students for the next level. If anything it sets them back and keeps them on track to be below standard and have a horrible educational experience in the future. Its as if Lincoln expects the students to fail and the parents not to care. They do not provide any meaningful resources to for parents, students, and staff to connect. Thank God my daughter got into a good middle school where she is being challenged and has a chance.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2010
I believe that this school is highly unorganized. I used to attend the school ten years ago and I think that it used to be a much greater school then it is now. The office knows nothing of what goes on inside the school and when you ask a question their answer is always I don't know!

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted April 23, 2009

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted January 27, 2009
I am a parent of a child that is in the G.A.T.E./EXCEL Program and I feel that this program is not helping my son reach his full potential

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted June 07, 2008

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted November 04, 2005
- a staff
Lincoln's teachers work very hard to ensure all students learn. I have been very impressed with the whole staff.

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2004
My son attended Lincoln, 2003, 4th grade, his class was just learning to write in cursive, (majority of students are cambodian/latino) which I thought was unheard of at this late stage in life, the weekly spelling list was 2nd grade level. They touched on some geometry, my son learned some geometry while attending 2nd grade at private school - this school is supposed to be a magnet-school (global communication) my son said that they used the computers once a week, there did not seem to be any enhanced learning opportunitites from this program (Logic) - I am very disappointed in Lincoln Elementary, but what should I have expected, the school is in a poor neighborhood, in my opinion, there isn't much interest in whether or not these children succeed - I am taking my son out of this school.

Lincoln Elementary School
1175 East 11th Street, Long Beach, CA  90813
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top