Long Beach, CA

Lindbergh Middle School 2

Posted October 31, 2011
This school severely lacked supervision over students. Hopefully by getting rid of vice principle, Gary Graves, things improved. But with rotten teachers such as Judith Langford, PE teacher Reedy just to name a few, the school could never be any good. With lower class students fully of ignorance that feel the need to pick on or tease others for refusing to dress like them or speak with horrific grammar (its probably a race thing), its apparent that proper supervision is needed to keep those kind in t heir place!

Posted November 13, 2009
Although I was only here my 6th grade year I saw many things that did not please me. I was a pretty smart student who came from a school that was near the center of Long Beach and I was being made fun of a lot by the kids who came from nearby schools such as Bret Hart.I was exposed to many inapropiate things there

Lindbergh Middle School 4

Posted May 28, 2009
i was a student here, love it, great teachers, great instalations, i sure learned alot, if a student doesnt like school, he is not going to learn even if you send him to the best school of the planet. A student learns when his education began well at home. Give a good example first and then judge.

Posted May 04, 2009
Very nice staff. School is very clean. The kids look very happy. The Principal is very easy to talk to and the vise Principal is exceptional.

Posted May 03, 2009
this is a great school i go here and i get good grades and have lots of friends and good teachers.!!!

Posted March 19, 2009
Yes, I agree the staff is very unprofessional and they dont care about the students. It is a bad enviorment and it is not a good school, who ever said it is need to think again. One of the worse schools in Long Beach. I would never recommend anyone to this school. I would rather home school my child before I would send them to Lindberg. It's that bad!! I had to get my child out ASAP this school dont even deserve a star rating.

Posted August 27, 2008
Yeah I have been going here for three years and I just graduated with the 2008 class. This school was a great hel to me. They taught me everything important revelant to school and they also helped out with other issues I may have had. I thank this school for being made. Thank you.

Posted March 31, 2008

Posted August 26, 2007

Posted July 12, 2007
Staff was unprofessional. They show no interest in the safety or well being of students.

Lindbergh Middle School
1022 East Market Street, Long Beach, CA  90805
Last modified Lindbergh Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lindbergh Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top