Bad
Good

I was concerned at first, but WOW this school really is awesome! My son is so excited to go to school every day! He loves his teachers, says all of the students are very nice to him, and if he is happy I am happy! They help him understand not just the daily lessons but how to apply them in his daily life. He is coming home and teaching his little sister what he did at school that day, that is exactly how engaged and stimulated they keep him!

Love the school so many great people a great princible and i love it

J-Rob is a great school for my son. When he graduates 8th grade, he will be more than prepared to go to high school, college and beyond. J-Rob offers GATE/Excel, AVID, Foreign Languages (Spanish, French and Japanese), Honors classes in MS for Math, Science, History and Language Arts and MESA.

I almost did not even visit this school because I had heard such negative comments. Thankfully, my son wanted to go to a school where he could continue learning other languages, so I went to see for myself. From my first visit it seemed great. My son is a gifted student and is in the new GATE program there. The teachers are absolutely magnificent and since it is a K-8 the middle school portion is small and allows for the teachers to really get to know all the students well. The type of assignments are inspiring and keep him challanged. The staff is dedicated and the school is well maintained. I am the type of parent who has very high expectations when it comes to my the education provided for my child and this school meets my expectations and then some!

My kids go to this school and they love it there. Overrall, JRA is a very nice school!

Last modified Robinson Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.